Jens Pulver Appreciation Thread

Pro Ice -  Great thread Mr Revenge

TTT for one of the best ever!

TTT awesome thread and Jens is one of my all time favorites ... Phone Post

TTT for such a great person! Will always be a fan! He is one of a kind! Phone Post

Great thread. Anyone see Jens wipe off his hands and look to the ref at ONE FC? Was Kelly greasing? Jens is STILL all class in that post fight. Man, I don't want t this guy to retire....

Yeah, let's hear it for Jens Pulver - who is now 5-9 since BJ stole his soul.

Superb thread. Well overdue. Need Jens to post here to make it best thread ever. Thx OP great stuff, Jens, what an athlete, what a competitor, what a man. Phone Post

Jens is a warrior. His fight with Gomi is one of my all time favorites. Crazy stand up battle. Always a classy guy and deserves every fans respect. Phone Post

TenOfSwords -  Yeah, let's hear it for Jens Pulver - who is now 5-9 since BJ stole his soul.

Always one in the thread ... Phone Post

Definitely one of my all time favourite fighters. Phone Post

This is the one vid the killed me.  I can do some pullups, even as a biggin, but seriously, tennis balls under your hands???  If you've never seen this video this is ridiculous.

Awesome, always a fan, but dont want to see him take any more beatings. Its time.

Shit, he will be involved with the sport forever. Just no more beatdowns. Phone Post

Jens is the shit! Ttt Phone Post

Lil evil TTT Phone Post

ive always rooted for him, and always will.. It hurts though to see him still fighting. He's taken alot of big shots. I pray that he can get out of fighting, and into something that he can make a great living at. He is a legend, one of the greats. Its very hard for me to watch him fight now. I want to remember how jens was.. I want to see him involved with the sport but not fighting

True legend of the sport and a great guy. Best wishes for him in whatever he does the rest of his career (in or out of the ring). Phone Post

TTT

We all love Pulver no doubt,but this thread has been done several times before and for the same hidden reason...

We love and respect him and dont like seeing him going out the way he is.