Jens Pulver Q&A: 3:00 P.M. EST FRI

endo, anytime i can get out there would love to sign it. i just want to thank you all for allowing some time to shoot the sh$t.

Thanks Jens!

Hey Jens,

Love the show.  I am really impressed at the level of professionalism you brought and are maintaining in the show.  You look at BJ's actions and you can't help but think it is all about BJ.  You come off as caring about the fighters and you want to make them better.  My impression is that you feel the show is about the fighters not you. 

Big Doug (formerly with Multi-Power)

of course i wanted joe, but i whole heartedly understand why he raised his hand. thats a good ass coach to have for joe's fighting style. Jessica Biel. well dirty still gonna go wiht Gabe, not making weight when you had that long and shitting on your team like that. not cool. hey as for training with MFS all you gotta do is show up, doors are always open. thank you all for taking time out of your day to sit ans ask me questions, with out that i wouldnt have much to write about.

Jens, besides the contestants on TUF, what lightweight prospects do you think we should look out for?

Jens, I have always enjoyed your work while commentating fights.

Do you plan on doing more of that in the future?

jessica biel is to tall for us jens, alba all the way

Jens-  Your character is the thing that made me a fan of yours.  As much as I love BJ as a fighter, I would have wanted to be on your team.  My hand would not have been raised.

I wish you the best in anything you do.

John

that show isnt about me, it was about team pulver and the eight fighters that were on it. I absolutely cared about those guys and wanted them all to win. i am not sure, i think 155 and 145 has a ton of talent. i cant wait to see it in a few years and see who is on top.

thank you john. and again cant thank you all enough for taking the time to write. and upgrade, if you still on tell Joe i said hello.

Peach or Apple?

well again thank you all for taking the time to come on and hit me with your questions. i hope you all enjoy the show. i will be honest i love watching it so much stuff i didnt get to see, got to be honest, BJ is funny as hell, i totally can understand where he is coming from on there. to the cast, i said it once i will say it again. you were all a great group of guys and it was fun filming the show with you all. Go team gold. talk to you all soon

evil

as much as i enjoy training, i cant wait for june 23rd. and for those who have taken the time to check out my web site www.jenspulver.com i answer all those who write me on the contact page. also if you have not seen Never the book check it out. Its a good book and quick to read.

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop ?

peach abel, you know that. Nah i dont think Bj was out for sabotage, he was just out there in the middle of a reality show like we all were, tough to get in there and get things done when there so much to accomplish in such a short period of time. as for commentating, yeah would love to do more, i have fun watching fights and to have an opinion makes it even better, lol

dont know how many licks it takes i get pissed and bite it after about two.

jens just got back ran to the store.

I will tell you, that Joe and I think the same of you.

your a class act and a great fighter good luck to you in the future.

thank you, look forward to seeing you both fight again.

Jens, you gotta check out this video when you get time!!! hahahahaa

No, it's not me! This dude is real!

Jens. Would just like to thank you for coming on here and staying as long as you did. It's a pleasure having some of the best fighters in the world visit our forum and you were great.

Thank You,
Chris

Jens its awesome that your answering your fans questions...

So my questions 1. Nick Diaz said you helped him along in his development and taught him boxing. What was it like working with him and did you work with his brother before the show?

1. What is your pro boxing record and do you plan to focus primarily on MMA or go back to boxing?