Jerry Millen: Fedor Will Fight Lesnar For Free

Millen is a douchebag, we can all agree on that just like we can all agree that Dana is a bold faced liar.

But listen up noobs; the UFC will not sign Fedor to a contract that does not involve a champions clause. So trying to say, "Hey Fedor take a 1-fight deal in the UFC" is stupid; they could've done that years ago, they don't want to. They want to own him like they own all their fighters.

That is what the Russian will not accept, that's where the whole, "owning the fighters" and "signing away their souls" comments stem from.

The champions clause.

The man is obviously not 'afraid' to face anybody or of losing but he clearly refuses to sign a never-ending contract (if he keeps winning - which like it or not is a distinct possibility - the contract automatically extends itself).

And look I understand it OK, Zuffa doesn't want another Josh Barnett, BJ Penn or (attempted) Randy Couture situation again where a champion leaves the org with a belt.

I understand that, OK, but I also understand that is also the reason they will not land Fedor in their sports-entertainment organization.

Millen is a fuckstick no doubt but he's mostly correct here (as much as it pains me to say it).

You know, even rock stars, who tend be about as egotistical as any group, were willing to do concerts for free for good causes.

It might help MMA as a sport, and the UFC, Strikeforce and M-1 as companies, if they had Lesnar and Fedor fight with the profits going to some good cause. What they'd give up in revenues they'd more than make up with the good PR, especially as they're trying to become more mainstream and get away from the blood sport stereotype.

georgejonesjr - You know, even rock stars, who tend be about as egotistical as any group, were willing to do concerts for free for good causes.
Fedor - The Beatles

Brock - The Monkees

The UFC would never allow it and Brock ain't doin' any fighting for no money. He's about the money, of course he's not the one being disrespected constantly either...

I don't doubt for a second that the Russian would do an old-school challenge match to defend his honor.

But the UFC would never risk their title-holder (whoever it is) unless they own both fighters in perpetuity.

OctopusFighter - look at first ufc event n then look at first pride event...n compare the 2..if there is any comparison...

eventually, as much as i hate to admit it, Fedor will lose. Only then will they be begging to be in the UFC and the Dana will lol in their general direction.

The Mammoth -  eventually, as much as i hate to admit it, Fedor will lose. Only then will they be begging to be in the UFC and the Dana will lol in their general direction.

Never going to happen. Unless he retires first he'll certainly drop a fight eventually but he's set for life. What does he really 'need' from Zuffa?

They're the one's who can't keep his name out of their mouths. He's not disrespecting anybody they're disrespecting him. And in the meantime he's beaten 5 of their champions. That's a UFC champion he's beaten for every one of Lesnar's pro fights -lol.

I'm willing to bet they meet his demands (drop the champions clause) or he retires without ever fighting for Zuffa.

Lawman - C'mon Brock... 

yeah cmon Brock, Mir, Cain whoever!, I will fly to Stary Oskol for that fight cause it will be free plus I can see Fedor shut their mouth up

If Dana is so certain that Brock would destroy Fedor he should have no fear in letting this happen.

Jerry Millen is such a douchebag. Just listen to the guy.

Free eh?  Does that include co-promotion?  Then I guess he won't fight for free then right Jerry?  Else he'd already be in the UFC.  Fedor is the one who didn't want to fight in the UFC utilizing the "co-promotion" stipulation as an excuse.  If you want to pint the finger look no further.

LOL

OctopusFighter - 
Lawman -  

"The UFC is the Q-tip of MMA. It's great what they've done for the sport, but PRIDE was there before that.

The UFC's first show - 1993

Pride's first show - 1997

Jerry Millen is an idiot.

ROFLMAO!!! Dayum!

Cindy

Boldar - Free eh?  Does that include co-promotion?

I believe he's saying Fedor will fight without any purse for him.  All other financial considerations are up for discussion.  Once Dana White accepts the offer I'm sure we'll hear about the details being hammered out.

canuck34 - If Fedor is willing to fight for free, then why does M1 want to co-promote?

... especially since it's in  the gym?

Cindy 

Why does Millen insist on putting his foot in his mouth every time he speaks?

Furthermore, why is this turd cutter representing The Last Emperor?

KyleJohnson - Why does Millen insist on putting his foot in his mouth every time he speaks?

His role, obviously, is to verbally provoke DW as much as possible in hopes that DW's mouth gets the best of him... and Gary has been pretty good at it in the past, IMO=)

Cindy

CindyO - 
KyleJohnson - Why does Millen insist on putting his foot in his mouth every time he speaks?

His role, obviously, is to verbally provoke DW as much as possible in hopes that DW's mouth gets the best of him... and Gary has been pretty good at it in the past, IMO=)

Cindy

True that. But goddamn it if this guy isn't a huge douche.

They should do a complete event:

Brock v Fedor
Machida v Mousasi
A.Silva v Cung Le
GSP v Shields
BJ Penn v _____

Old Man v Old Man

Randy v Herschel Walker

and then we will take the result and give the org with the most wins the "Premier League" title.

So in other words, nothing would change.

After the UFC Sweep,

M1 Global=Prestige Worldwide

Jerry Millen=Will Ferrell in Stepbrothers

Jacques mikeblak Furieuxly - Fuck it, why won't Brock just step up and do it for free. No promotion, just a couple of cameras and put on youtube. They're both set for life. Just fight to see who's the best.

Let's start a paypal to fly Brock to Russia To be the best...

Millen is a douche but his point about letting Brock,Mir or whoever fly to Stary Oskol just to settle the argument that UFC HW's are better than Fedor is a very excellent idea