Jesus get new commentators already

Not only are jon anik's and Kenny florian's voices nearly indistinguishable, it's also difficult to tell which guy imparts less excitement to these fights. Sometimes I'll be watching something exciting but I can't tell because Kenny is talking like he's doing his taxes

You can't tell if what you're watching is exciting? Phone Post 3.0

aj2517 - You can't tell if what you're watching is exciting? Phone Post 3.0
You know what he means.

When you're used to Rogan and Goldie, other commentary teams sound bored in comparison. Phone Post 3.0

That's not the point...they're paid to sound exciting because that gets the viewer more excited. Phone Post 3.0

Shy Guy -
You know what he means.

When you're used to Rogan and Goldie, other commentary teams sound bored in comparison. Phone Post 3.0
That's fair Rogans crazy reactions are always enjoyable. Phone Post 3.0

Option to watch everything exactly the same way but without commentary, PLEASE.

I turned the volume off.

Brian Stann should be color commentator. Florian just isn't that good. Stann is the man and is very well spoken and does his homework. Get this man a full time gig! Phone Post 3.0

FenixTX - Brian Stann should be color commentator. Florian just isn't that good. Stann is the man and is very well spoken and does his homework. Get this man a full time gig! Phone Post 3.0

I like Stann better as well but Kenny florian isn't the only problem. There's anik too. As some genius on this forum put it , "his voice is like 50 feet of beige carpet"

Yeah Anik/Florian combo is bad. I've grown to like them though, good dudes but they can really suck the fun out of a fight.

sekundarburnes - Not only are jon anik's and Kenny florian's voices nearly indistinguishable, it's also difficult to tell which guy imparts less excitement to these fights. Sometimes I'll be watching something exciting but I can't tell because Kenny is talking like he's doing his taxes

FenixTX - Brian Stann should be color commentator. Florian just isn't that good. Stann is the man and is very well spoken and does his homework. Get this man a full time gig! Phone Post 3.0
Stann walks around for days leading up to the fight and sits down with every fighter and ask personal questions to load up on ammo before he commentates... I've got LOTS of respect for the dude! Phone Post 3.0

If anything annoys me about Anik it's the way he does the post fight interviews in ring. It's like monotone on fast forward. Phone Post 3.0

I love joe rogan even when some stuff he says is laughable, when its not rogan on air its just not as entertaining. I mean, when he is not on something isnt right.

"I smoke rocks joe rogan"-tyrone biggums Phone Post 3.0

Bro I coulda watched a couple of these fights on mute and the woulda been exciting. I like Kenflo btw.

haven't listened to them in quite some time.

Joe Rogan is the one who really makes a difference.

Rogan did a card with Anik when Goldberg was in rehab and it was good.

Color commentator is the hardest job, you really need a passion for the sport and be good at talking, Rogan has both, also he's creative and funny.

In conclusion Anik is not so bad but the guy who really makes the difference in the commentating booth is the color guy and Florian and Stann are both boring as FUCK.

Glovegate - Option to watch everything exactly the same way but without commentary, PLEASE.

This. As long as you can still hear the crowd and the in ring sounds I would prefer no announcers most of the time.

Stann and Mir!

Let Stann do the Anik/Goldie role - he'd be a pro at it. Mir for color commentary - he'd be able to get into just as much detail as Rogan does with what a fighter should be doing on the ground, etc.

I love Kenny, but commentary is just not his thing sorry to say. He'd still be employed by FOX in the booth though, it's not like he's losing his job/career now. As for Anik ... meh. I'm sure he's a good dude, but ... c'mon meow.

To honestly get someone who could come closer to the bar Joe has set though for color, I think it would have to be another comedian (or someone who has great verbal skills as their main job) who is just as enthusiastic about mma. Maybe Kevin James???

I listen to rogans fight companion but a majority isn't even taking about what's going on unless something big happens. They do seem focus on the big fights better but the rest of the show.

I can't stand anik/florian I can tell the difference in their voices now but they are so bland. Florians reactions seem like he's reading it off paper, and anik has the emotions of a robot. Phone Post 3.0