Jesus get new commentators already

happy that im not the only one that cannot distinguish their voices. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah, not a fan either. I think Stan is second best to Rogan. Hardy is decent too.

I want to see guests on sometimes. Phone Post 3.0

Mauro and Goldie are the best play-by-play guys for MMA but I actually thought Anik noticeably improved in this last event. Still, I think Anik's and Kenny's voices are too similar.

Bring back Dan hardy. Or Tito so he can compete for greatest commentator of the night Phone Post 3.0

So many cry babies on the UG tonight. Phone Post 3.0

Brian Stann is awesome. I wish he did more cards. Phone Post 3.0

I think the partnership is just getting stale. I enjoy Anik and Stann and Anik and Hardy.

The Dominator should color commentate. He knows his shit. Phone Post 3.0

Some might laugh at this, but Ken Shamrock was an excellent commentator back in the day when he used to be do some of the King of the Cage events, circa 2000/2001. Many of the same things Mir did as a commentator for WEC.

Remember Mir's passionate love for Miguel Torres? I miss those days.

Remember when Miguel Torres was top 5 p4p? Times have changed. Phone Post 3.0

Anik and Fllrian sound too much alone. Stann is good but on the boring side. I want someone with the energy of Rogan. It really does make the fights more exciting. Phone Post 3.0

*sound too much alike Phone Post 3.0

I would like it if they got either Schiavello or Mauro to team up with Stann. Phone Post 3.0

I'd just like to personally think Rogan and the guys for making another Fight Night a great experience bc of the fight companion.. So much more enjoyable listening to those guys.

Retire Mir and put.him with Stann like.mentioned before, then put kenflo on the panel and get rid of these current fighter analysts. Seriously does that shit not bother anyone else? I could give a fuck what daniel cormier thinks as an analyst when hes a top contender in his division. Leave analyst/commentator work for the retired/former fighters and let the current roster focus on being fighters. Phone Post 3.0

Cormier is the best analyst on the panel. Fuck taking him off. Bisping is good. Cruz is boring and sucks as an analyst. Phone Post

TexDeuce - Cormier is the best analyst on the panel. Fuck taking him off. Bisping is good. Cruz is boring and sucks as an analyst. Phone Post
Fuck that noise. Cruz is knowledge as fuck and the best at breakdowns. Gtfo Phone Post 3.0

Its just weird to have active fighters talking about other fighters from an analyst perspective. I mean its annoying enough having kenflo constantly reminding us about when he fought x y z as he calls their fights. Phone Post 3.0