Jesus tiago is tough

My cod Phone Post 3.0

You aren't kidding.
His nose is busted, not Brandon Vera busted, but busted none the less Phone Post 3.0

My cod. I'm a bigger fan now.

no quit

The guy's a warrior. That's the kind of guy UFC needs to keep on the roster, win or lose.

kept coming. muito respeito

Yeah dude. That fucker is hard as nails.

I has hespect. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah he easily could have gotten out of that fight if he wanted and no one would have thought anything about it. Phone Post 3.0

Huge heart. Never gave up. Kept fighting. Phone Post 3.0

I would argue his nose is worse than Vera's. Vera's was definitely bad. But Thiago's was crushed in. The bridge of his nose was completely obliterated. Phone Post 3.0

Hammerstein - Who the hell is Jesus Thiago? Phone Post 3.0
This fight shall be remember as "
the passion of the thiago" Phone Post 3.0

Sums it up pretty tidily. VU. Phone Post 3.0

Warrior. Apparently though, he lost the fight......and his H. Tough night.

He was getting beat up until he turned it around against Mein too.

Dude has the heart of a lion. A lion that has the heart of an eagle with a great white shark's heart stapled to it.

nobigdeal - I has hespect. Phone Post 3.0
I lol'd Phone Post 3.0

And the part where he showed the toughness wasn't just surviving. It was taking a beating, surviving and then getting up and fighting like nothing happened. Phone Post 3.0

gokudamus - And the part where he showed the toughness wasn't just surviving. It was taking a beating, surviving and then getting up and fighting like nothing happened. Phone Post 3.0

I was thinking the same thing. Whenever he would get up or break away off the cage and get back in the open, he just had a look on his face like nothing was wrong. He was still getting tagged but it had zero effect on his composure or demeanor.------That kind of tough is born not made.

Dude looked like a gargoyle when that round ended. Didn't know he had that level of heart and drive. Standing O.