Jewish MMA fighters?

DMIFG wrote:

"Religion has nothing to do with stepping in the ring... who gives a fruck if he christian, bhuddist, muslim, it doesnt matter... either you have the heart or you do... I personally dont give a fuck who you thank/pray to afetrwards."

Quite right.

My guess is that the unspoken implication lurking in this thread is a desire to prove/disprove the stereotype that Jews are wimpy.

Crafty Dog

Ive never heard anyone say that before... odd

Actually, my original post came from a curiosity I had about if there are many Jewish fighters....only becase I never really hear of any but wondered about them since I saw a tattoo on Dave Menne that looked like Hebrew writing, but I never really could get a good look at it ....that's pretty much it, no other reason....

CrazyLatin......Dat Ali-G guy is funny as hell!!!!

When he was at the ATF Headquarters:

Borat to the ATF Agent: "So what does ATF stand for?"....

Agent replies: "Alcohol Tobacco, Firearms & Explosives"

Borat: "So what else do you guys sell here?".....LMFAO!

I'm a fighter and i happen to be Jewish, whilsti havent broken into the american scene yet, hopefully i will at some stage soon, in the mean time i think the Singer brothers are disproving the myth that jews are wimps.

At the end of the day you have two men (or woman in the ring) they pray to their G-d (some people say its the same G-d some think its different, personally i think its my G-d but thats just selfish isnt it :). They fight, one wins, they both gain somethign from being in the ring, Jewish, Christian or Muslim, its all about being men.

"They fight, one wins, they both gain somethign from being in the ring, Jewish, Christian or Muslim, its all about being men."

Unless, of course, they're women:

In that vein, before we change it, check out the foto on our homepage from our most recent "Dog Brothers Gathering of the Pack"
www.dogbrothers.com

This thread reminded of the pro-wrestler, Bill GOLDBERG, when he joked that his finishing move was going to be THE FIGURE FORESKIN LEGLOCK.

But I digress...

still am.