Jhun wins by TKO!!!

He is a veteran fighter from Georgia and the current ISCF U.S. champ at 170lbs.

He is the former WEF 170lbs World Champ, but vacated his title of a contract dispute.

Ron looked great. The best I've ever seen him.

Bryon,

I'm not trying to get in an argument but everytime Jhun is mention you bring this guy why hasn't he fought in any big event if his that good. Why don't you get a promoter to bring Jhun out!!

No disrespect but I never heard of him I been into this sport since 1999

Okay now I don't feel so bad not knowing this guy if Brennan doesn't know him either.

Brennan-

You know, I wouldn't normally get into these types of threads but I take offense to some of this...

If it was me, myself, getting on here and self promoting, then I would be opening myself up to some criticism. If you want to attack someone, attack the guy doing the talking, not the one being talked about (BTW, Byron, I DO appreciate the support!!). Instead, you choose to attack my credibility.

You ask "why don't I fight in a big event"?

I fought in WEF (which I can't think of but one American promotion that is/was bigger than the WEF was) and was also the 170 lb. champion in that org.
I have had quite a few offers from other orgs but had to turn some of them down at the time due to injury and some I declined because I don't want to be associated with them.

Like I said, I'm not taking anything away from Jhun. I think he's a great fighter and am not currently looking for a fight with ANYONE. Keep in mind I'm not the one on here self promoting and I'm not responsible for the actions/words of anyone who does promote me. I'm not even actively fighting right now, but hopefully that will change in the near future.

If you want to know who I am or anything about me, call my buddy Tony Tucci in Atlanta. I know you know who he is because he choked out your brother. I'm well known in the Southeast and anyone around here can tell you anything you want to know about me.

I apologize to the rest of you. I don't usually respond in this manner to things like this but I took some of what was said in a "backhanded" kind of way...

Peace-
Cam

So who exactly is this Cam guy now?

Aloha Cam it's Kai the guy you said Toni choked yes he won it was only my second fight didn't know much about the ground game I was a boxer with no submissions all I knew was a guillotine but didn't even know how to do that also I was a 170 pounder fight up in weight at 185. No excusee he was the better fighter at the time why haven't you fought other places?

Jaysun...

I know you've never heard of me...... I'm just some redneck from GA....LOL.
Congrats on your recent success, by the way. Good to see you representing and getting to the point you deserve to be.

Kai-

See?
Getting blindsided in a thread that you weren't even in is rather uncalled for, no?? Makes you want to run in and take up for yourself.

By the way, sorry for doing that, I just wanted to prove a point. It was nothing personal at all.

As far as why I haven't fought in bigger shows... I have had offers... just had to turn them down for various reasons at different times. I haven't been active in a year and a half because I had a new school I have been focusing on. I hope to get back into it soon before I get too old.

Peace-
Cam

Cam sorry to hear that I wish you the best let me know the city and Airport you are coming from maybe I can put something together maybe not Jhun but another quality fighter.

Ray I think Klye was hit to hard to think Royden hits harded than Jhun. No disrespect to Royden but damage done is by the power your hit with. He cameout of the fight with Royden with just bumps and bruises. I was at that fight juding infact I met all of you at the weighins I was with Santino. This fight Kyle's face and ribs were bruised and he looked like a softball over his left eye.

Cam is nothing but a class guy and tough as they come.  Just about anyone that follows the Southeastern fight scene or fights there, knows that is true.

808ff,

Cam needs to fight a top guy at this stage in his career.  He, just like Jhun, has already been recognized as a potential to go to the Octagon.  He is just 1 win away from making that happen.  If he fights, he would need to throw down with a top guy.

For the record, I am just a fighter that respects the hell out of Cam McHargue.  Otherwise, I am not affiliated.

Cam is a quality fighter that deserves a quality fight with a top guy!

Cam has the standup skills to bang with Jhun.  I guess that people need to be enlightened.

As far as ground skills, Cam has plenty!  Like I said, SICK subs!

I have his promo on DVD and will upload it to Kazaa, later, so everyone can get a look.

TTT for Royden another great product form Hilo!!!!!

Cam's promo is on Kazaa, now.

I just put it up (see my other thread).

Nobody was attacking Cam on this thread, one of cam's friends was attacking Jhun, and there was no reason for that.

IMO, Juhn has more than proved himself worthy of
being in the UFC. So what if he takes a fight with
Cam and beats him, then what , another "qualified"
fighter will come online and say "If Juhn is so
good why doesn't he fight ( insert name) ". Give
Ron some stinking credit for what he has
accomplished and stop saying shit like "well
maybe he should fight so and so". All these so
called "game" fighters should stop trying to claim
fame by riding on Ron's winstreak!

Go easy guys lol.

It's not a knock on Cam but I think I speak for many when I say that if I had a dollar for every "tough up and comer" ive seen fight and get his ass handed to him by some some hawaiian i'd have enough $$$ to put on my own show.

Listen, I wasn't trying to piss on anyones celebration.  I have more class than that and certainly DID NOT say anything negative about Jhun or anyone else.  If you have posted that I did, you are reading into things WAY TOO MUCH!

What I was saying is that Jhun has a reputation for always fighting tough guys.  Being as that is so, I wanted to say that it would be nice to see him take on McHargue.  I know that Cam would be an excellent matchup for ANY top 170lber.  In fact, I fail to understand how he could get overlooked as a potential opponent, given his record and credentials???  I don't understand why Brees (one tough motha) was more qualified than McHargue???

Anyway, I said what I was thinking and didn't mean to offend anyone.  I was just thinking that since Jhun is such a "game" fellow, he would want a challenge.

Oh, and yes,  MatthewAFA, is correct.  I don't know Cam "personally".  He reffed 2 fights of mine and I have had some minor interaction with him on the internet.  That doesn't change that I think he could do some MAJOR damage in the UFC or anywhere else.

Just so long as everyone understands that I wasn't trying to be offensive.

Jhun is tough, no doubt.  I never questioned that at all and congrats to him for beating Brees!

I agree with Kitty on that.

The reason Brees was more qualified than me is simple.... He is active at the moment. The reason I am not getting "shots" at the moment is because I am not looking for fights at the moment.

Now, I apologize for all the Cam talk on this thread, but please don't hold it against ME because I wasn't responsible. This thread is not about me and never should have had my name mentioned in it.

Back to the point at hand...

Congrats to Juhn!!!!

Peace-
Cam