Jim Miller deserved sub of the night

I understand Ronda is the poster girl , but Jim's arm bar was much slicker, and against a legit Bjj black belt Phone Post 3.0

without a doubt.

Agreed and it wasn't even close. Millers armbar, with that sick omaplata-like set up, was a thing of technical beauty. Phone Post 3.0

Agreed Phone Post 3.0

Agreed. Miller's armbar was against a much more skilled opponent as well.

Ronda's opponent knew it was coming though and couldn't stop it. I think they both should have gotten bonuses. Phone Post 3.0

Stea1th - 

I find ronda's more impressive because you know meisha trained armbar defense probably more then anything else. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if her camps only focus was to avoid armbar and what to do when you are in it. 

I'm pretty sure a 3rd degree Royler black belt has better armbar defense than Miesha does.

Jim's was way more impressive.

Blaf make it happen Phone Post 3.0

Thanks for the gif Phone Post 3.0

Bump Phone Post 3.0

nice armbar by Miller, was drunk last night and didn't really see the setup. not only that, like everyone else said it was against a legit bjj bb.

give tha man his monay! Phone Post 3.0

"I'm pretty sure a 3rd degree Royler black belt has better armbar defense than Miesha does."

LMAO!

UFC should give Miller his due.

That was unbelievable proficiency as well as balls to be that agressive and sub out a FRESH BJJ blackbelt

HELWIG -

"I'm pretty sure a 3rd degree Royler black belt has better armbar defense than Miesha does."

LMAO!

UFC should give Miller his due.

That was unbelievable proficiency as well as balls to be that agressive and sub out a FRESH BJJ blackbelt

And one of the best setups I've ever seen anywhere. Phone Post 3.0

Sub Phone Post 3.0

Remarkable how he faked the go-go to get the arm over enough to spin, then continued to hold the leg while finishing.

Agreed Miller's was better. Phone Post 3.0

If you know grappling, Miller's was impressive and pretty smart too.

But if you know asses, I prefer Ronda's. Phone Post 3.0

already the 3rd thread on this - and the message still can't be resaid enough.

Miller deserved the sub of the night bonus Phone Post 3.0