Jim Miller deserved sub of the night

Miller Phone Post 3.0

The Sultan - Miller Phone Post 3.0
Yep Phone Post 3.0

Think Ronda's was set up better and the fact her opponent knew it was coming and still couldnt stop it makes it impressive.

Millers is impressive based on doing it against a bjj blackbelt, which is more impressive than doing it on Tate.

So both could get it and I'd be ok with it.

Signed! How was that ultra slick setup and finish not everything SotN is all about?? Where you at DFW! Phone Post 3.0

Miller.

YES.

Also love the badass lack of celebration. Probably the sickest move of the whole night and dude just gets up like nothing happened.
His was more technical but Rhonda's looked more exciting which is probably another reason why she got it over him. I still disagree but he's my favorite fighter so I'm completely biased

Miller definitely deserved it. signed.

People trying to pull up and out of armbars in the UFC. It never ceases to amaze me.

The more sub of the night bonuses she can rack up the better it sounds for promotion.

tjmitch - 

Miller was robbed IMO. Phone Post 3.0

The set up alone against a legit BB....come on, Dana.

Miller
by far

agreed.

ronda's was slick as usual, but miller subbed a bjj bb very impressively.
miller definitely should have got it considering ronda already got FOTN. hopefully they took care of him.

Miller better have gotten a damn locker room bonus at least. Has anyone ever gotten a leg in armbar?

Although, have there been many head in armbars in the last decade?

Still, miller deserved the recognition and sotn bonus. Phone Post 3.0

There is no doubt Jim miller got stooged by one of the three stooges himself... Dana "curly" white!!! Phone Post 3.0

Give it to Miller Phone Post 3.0

Up Phone Post 3.0

Lol how does Jim Miller not get SOTN after tapping a high level bjj bb off his freaking back? Really weak by UFC. Phone Post