Jim Ross highlights from boxing pbp.

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sL4-K6ik64
Sounds pretty good to me. I'd love to see him get a shot with one of the big MMA shows.

He's a TV legend. He could probably do the weather on a local news broadcast and make it entertaining.

Awesome. Voted up, op Phone Post 3.0

JR and Rogan calling a UFC would be interesting

it will never happen though because the UFC is terrified of being associated with pro wrestling

"he's as tough as a 2 dollar steak"

ahahah

"I left the welterweights in the 8th grade . . . or in the 4th grade."

stevekt - He's a TV legend. He could probably do the weather on a local news broadcast and make it entertaining.

You hit the nail right on the head. Right from the beginning you can feel the excitement he brings to the broadcast. I'm not as anti Goldberg as some but I'd love to see what JR and Rogan could do together.

BAH GAWD jr is a classic wish he was doing the ufc

Damn he is brilliant. Phone Post 3.0

He is really good :) Phone Post 3.0

SirBadd - He is really good :) Phone Post 3.0

indeed. entertaining.

Good God almighty as God as my witness I want to see JR do commentary for MMA Phone Post 3.0

That was awesome. He brings a whole new element to the fight.

We can only wish for an event with JR and Rogan. Nothing against Goldie but I'm am basically convinced they would combine to be the best duo currently possible.

He sounded great. JR is a professional and could be a success doing commentary for anything sports related. He definitely hasn't lost it. Phone Post 3.0

stevekt - He's a TV legend. He could probably do the weather on a local news broadcast and make it entertaining.

Right?

"It's close to 90 degrees around Texas. Will somebody stop the damn heat!"

Why or how did the WWE let him go?

UFC, pay attention :)

Strykr619 - Fire Bill Goldberg NOW!

I like Jim Ross as a commentator, but in that youtube video I wish he wouldn't just call everything a 'left' and a 'right'.

Distinguishing hooks, straights, jabs, counters should be baseline. The guy gets hit with a liver shot and he keeps calling it a body shot. I'd like his boxing commentary exponentially more if he just did this.

Defintely room for improvement but he did a great job Phone Post 3.0

shizz - Why or how did the WWE let him go?

UFC, pay attention :)
If I remember correctly his health deteriorated after having a stroke or two and he couldn't continue with the weekly commentary traveling all over.

Somebody correct me if im wrong Phone Post 3.0