Jiri OUT of 282, Glover Turns Down Replacement, Anklaev vs Blachowicz IN

typical uneducated yankee bozo

go watch your pride parade

100% disagree. while Jiri is awesome and I love watching him fight. the rematch I didnt want to see. he would of beat Glover even quicker. this new fight is really good.

Uh, the last title fight was between 2 foreigners. Anthony Smith is the only American in the top 5. Is he the guy you want to give a title shot? Dont see how he beats anyone ranked above him.

Glover getting completely fucked

The heavyweight division is so dead if Jones doesn’t move up what’s the next big fight? Francis ain’t moving till he gets paid,Stipe is most likely retired, Curtis Bladyes#3 & Volkov #8 are the only ones in the top 10 not coming of a loss or he rematches Ciryl . Derrick Lewis was just pulled from last Saturday’s fight and Tom Aspinall still has no return time.

1 Like

UFC FB confirms it’s a title fight.

2 Likes

Would be a good fight night card. Casuals will have zero interest in this, gonna do horrible selling wise

It is

Jiri is awesome to watch.
Hope he comes back not a shell of himself.

He uses all 8 striking attacks, hope this injury doesn’t limit that.

1 Like

Shame for this epic card

look at UFC 283, horrible PPV. that could be a fight night. I dont want to see a 4th fight with Moreno v fig. while both fighters are fun to watch. that whole card is not a PPV. 282 has much more sell. paddy, mitchell v topuria, robbie lawler, the new 17 year old kid that has hype and Darren till comes back.

Weird to say that when most of the championships are held by fighters outside of the US. Glover and Jiri including…

I’m excited for a lot of these match ups for sure. Ankalaev is gonna wreck Jan. Would much rather have seen jiri glover 2. With the Main event change I will be streaming instead of buying.

1 Like

WowDamn

It seems he CHOSE to not fight a new opponent on such a short notice. But why??? It would have been for the belt!

Jiri was in his prime and will miss over a year? That SUCKS. Hopefully he is as good as ever.

I hope it’s not a secret suspension that made him “give away” his belt. I like Jiri and if anyone was to be on the up and up and do something out of respect, it’s him. But Jon gave away his belt too and I think he’s been serving a suspension quietly.

2 Likes

Shoulder and knee injuries are very hard to recovery from. Hopefully Jiri makes full recovery.

Honourable thing to do to give up the belt.

LHW continues to be the armpit of this sport

I mean seriously. Ever since John Jones left this division has been grade A putrid

1 Like

I had this same thought