Joanne of MMA Girls

RickStorm - 
ACE won DEAL with it - 
RickStorm -  What ever happened to Joanne's partner? 
Sorry I forget her name

She's gay!?

How can she marry me if that's the case?
I meant her partner she used to make the BJJ instructional videos with.. Yanno the s in mma girls

Lots of BJJ videos. The leg lock series with Risha is very recent and the ones with Hillary were from January.

MMAgirls | | SPIKE.com

MMAgirls | | SPIKE.com

MMA Girls - Lots of BJJ videos. The leg lock series with Risha is very recent and the ones with Hillary were from January.
Oh, wow. Joanne and Hillary in the same video? Money!

ttt

Zedlepln - 
MMA Girls - Lots of BJJ videos. The leg lock series with Risha is very recent and the ones with Hillary were from January.

Hillary and I have about 20 technique videos. They are in upload order dating back to May 2008 at spike.com/profile/mmagirls.

Haole - If she picked Florian that makes her soul ugly, imo

ok not gonna lie...that was very whitty.....but still rude.........you leave the White Queen of the UG ALONE!!!!!!

I had a feeling you were going to see my UFC 101 video. Don't tell BJ I picked Superflo. Does it make you feel better that I picked Grove?

Now that was witty. If BJ wins don't let me forget to formally apologize to you on this thread.

Haole - 
MMA Girls - 

I had a feeling you were going to see my UFC 101 video. Don't tell BJ I picked Superflo. Does it make you feel better that I picked Grove?

Feel better, yea, like giving a baby a candy after punching him in the face.
man you are on!!!....lol 

MMA Girls - 
Zedlepln - 

Hillary and I have about 20 technique videos. They are in upload order dating back to May 2008 at spike.com/profile/mmagirls.

Is it true she has officially changed her name to Rillary?

TTT.....

more pics please!

Whenever there's a leprechaun waiting for me after I wake up, he's usually there to deliver something a little more sinister than a pot of gold.

P.S. Send help.

xakx - more pics please!

you heard him Joanne.......

MMA Girls - 
Zedlepln - 

Thanks for the headsup. I found a slew of them, but I don't think they are all tagged with Hillary's name to make them searchable that way.

Good stuff, by the way.

RickStorm -  What ever happened to Joanne's partner? 
Sorry I forget her name

Lauren. I wonder too. Seems to be persona non grata.

RelentlessMMA - 
xakx - more pics please!

Add me on facebook. I uploaded a bunch of pics there.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/pages/MMA-Girls/85922331019?ref=ts

sexy 

Very cute. That Laimon video was hard to watch.

Granpa - Very cute. That Laimon video was hard to watch.

not for me......pops!

MMA Girls - 
RelentlessMMA - 
xakx - more pics please!

Add me on facebook. I uploaded a bunch of pics there.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/pages/MMA-Girls/85922331019?ref=ts
Sweet...thanks