Joe Hurley:Great fighter turned UFC shill lmao

Joe Hurley used to be a tough son of a bitch fighting out of the lions den in NorCal if I remember correctly 

now he sits around and argues for Dana and the UFC while talking about his colleagues here and there.

hes a typical Ug guy now! Long gone are the days of fighting professionally and being comrades with all the other badass guys that made this sport great!

to each his own 

4 Likes

So if he has an opinion that is not in line with yours than you think he is a shill? All this place does is bash Dana, UFC, Zuffa, Endeavor, and the Fertittas instead of actual fight commentary or analysis. 

3 Likes

Thanks for being a fan!

14 Likes

Btw you’re giving away your other screen name by posting about me under this one. :wink:

2 Likes

A random named MMA Experience talking shit on someone with actual MMA experience. Gotta love the internet.

4 Likes
MMA Experience - 

Joe Hurley used to be a tough son of a bitch fighting out of the lions den in NorCal if I remember correctly 

now he sits around and argues for Dana and the UFC while talking about his colleagues here and there.

hes a typical Ug guy now! Long gone are the days of fighting professionally and being comrades with all the other badass guys that made this sport great!

to each his own 

Clearly, Joe Hurley hurt your feelings. We hope you feel better now!

2 Likes

Thread fail.

Keyboard warrior confirmed.

3 Likes
JoeHurley - Btw you're giving away your other screen name by posting about me under this one. ;-)

Lol who is it?

Also, have you ever made a thread about your experiences with the Lions Den or fights?

1 Like

Terrible thread by a terrible poster.

6 Likes

Tut tut tut

JoeHurley - Btw you're giving away your other screen name by posting about me under this one. ;-)

Skooter?

Epic fail of a troll thread on so many levels.

3 Likes
cyberc92 -

So if he has an opinion that is not in line with yours than you think he is a shill? All this place does is bash Dana, UFC, Zuffa, Endeavor, and the Fertittas instead of actual fight commentary or analysis. 

What forum have you been reading?? After EVERY UFC CARD, JOE ROGAN AND HIS COMMENTARY ARE BASHED RELENTLESSLY!

Also I will cashapp you $25 if within 24 hrs you can link to one thread on the UG in the last 6 months that bashed the Fertittas. One.

If Joe Hurley would remember he is a fighter, not a UFC Executive, and one day manage to just remotely slightly minutely criticize a single thing that Dana White does, then maybe he would not have these posts.

Meanwhile...

![](upload://cb8jFCaNzF2cPQRrt4NBzviIuJn.jpeg)

MMA Experience - 

to each his own 

https://youtu.be/wI-VPM5Mwoo?t=54

2 Likes

Back in the day we used to have a ton of green names posting all over the damn site.

You had big name pros as well as pros with a couple fights but all of them were respected for stepping in there.

As time went by we started to have D bags like OP. Then it started to be about bashing a guys record or downing a fighter for a loss. When that happened we lost some of the insight that these guys gave us not only from there eyes but from their training partners and teams.

Now I dont know why OP started this thread but Im thinking its because Joe had the balls to do something that OP never had the balls to do.

1 Like

Is downvoting the only option option we have to curtail these shit alt accounts at this point? Does that even do any good?

I know a Joe Hurley, great guy so I automatically like the UG Joe Hurley 

MMA Experience -

to each his own 

wow u remember the lions den days so do i but my join dat is 2000 yours is 2019 whats ur other screen name ??Ill wait

NewEraNik - 

Is downvoting the only option option we have to curtail these shit alt accounts at this point? Does that even do any good?

It froze his account. 

2 Likes

JOe is one of my favorite posters ..I dont always agree with him thats fine but i can expect an honest opinion