joe rogan had a challenge match!!!

that being said, Joe is not a boxer, he's a Tae Kwon Do, BJJ and kickboxing practictioner. There are subtle nuances that separate the form and styles.

Nobody bodders him.

ttt

Even if the guy got owned. At least he had the balls to actually go and try to back up his shit talking.

ttt for Joe teaching the guy a lesson and not hurting him the same time.

TTT for a video

Joe Rogan vs Henry Rollins! Make it happen CUO!

LOL!....Congrats Joe. Must feel pretty good to shut up at least one of the mouthy jacknuts you deal with.

Uhhh. I've been wondering for some time..... I've heard you say that you've had a number of knee surgeries. Are you able to use the rubber guard without any consequences (pain, flexibility issues, ect...)?

I'm asking because my brother (29yrs) wants to start jiu jitsu (finally) but has had a number of leg, pelvis and knee surgeries.

Actually, I'll take an answer from anyone in a similar position as my bro.

thanks,    whip

props for Joe!

i hope that the mention of Team Unicorn doesn't get this thread moved to the UnicornGround.

another plug for the wonderful world of myspace.

Good for Joe.

So all you have to do is call him out!

Shit I see a big payday. WTF! I'll put money on it too! Joe must have had info on this goof. Otherwise, anybody could call Joe out. Especially talented people looking to get some exposure. Not a very wise move by Joe (unless he had insider info).

TTT!

ttt

Rogan would be a complete dumbass if this were true.

If I was him, I would drive my mazerati over to Lua kim and get a manicure and pedicure, then go with my soft ass celebrity hands over to one of my bitches houses and rub paly with some pussy..

team unicorn ??? WTF?????

not too gay sounding

why not team "my litle pony"

Hey WhipCrack,

You wanted to know about BJJ for your brother. Well, you might want to check out Phil Migliarese http://www.balancestudios.net/bjj_instructors.htm

I believe he was in a pretty bad car reck. He has mentioned that Yoga and BJJ helped with his recovery

My 2 cents.

Later

"he hits harder than most pro boxers at our gym"

He punches harder or kicks harder? So Joe's TKD punches are harder than a pro boxers? I have respect for Joe but come on man...

thanks sproket