joe rogan had a challenge match!!!

Sorry amadeus, not everyone can be skinny.

Lay off the twinkies, imo.

to all you who talk shit. if joe posted this, all of you would think he was a bully and a jerk, just like the last myspace incident.

the sad part about being a celeb is that you have to protect the tiny egos of everyone else in the world, especially your critics.  cause whenever you lay out the truth, like being a millionare or fucking any bitch you want or beating down some douche who talked shit, people get butthurt cause they realize that  their pathetic life cant match up. then they talk shit.

however, they should see that the truth only hurts if you already  feel like a loser.  though, i guess plenty of dudes in the real world and on here feel like losers.

I think this is great, I wish that I could kick anybodys ass that talks shit about me. Jesus, I mean Zues! Joe is livin the dream!

give it a rest

no vid=no proof=this is a troll until proven otherwise.....

So can anyone stop in and roll with Joe or was this a special thing?

where's the vid?

"Even if the guy got owned. At least he had the balls to actually go and try to back up his shit talking."

Agreed. And it sounds like a civil match between consenting adults. Nobody trying to fight, nobody breaking anything. Why all the name-calling?

Check - was this last night after I left or before I got there (I was late)? I can't believe I missed this! And yes, Joe is an excellent brown belt and I don't see how it's name dropping if its another teammate.

erwann- remember those two dudes sitting on the bench.  then one got on the mat like halfway through class.  he looked hispanic.  well, it was that guy.  you just didnt know it was a challenge.

btw, how could this be a troll.  joe posts here.  it would be easy to find out if this werent real.  i dont think joe would lie about such things cause he doesnt have to impress anyone

look, i said there was a video, but i dont have it. 

Joe Rogan is my hero.

i dont know what str8jives schedule is like.  he is an editor who works crazy hours, so it could take like months for this to happen.  i just wanted you guys to hear about it before we all forgot

Wait - you are talking about Nick, the wrestler kid who I worked with in class? Yeah, he was sitting before class and Eddie paired him up with me cause I was late. I rolled with him too and then watched him roll with Joe.

video!

myspaces is the coolest!

erwan, i dont know who you were training with cause i was on the other side of the room. he was the guy with the bad junior high mustache.

Short guy - really stocky, with black shorts and black shirt, tan skin and a little facial hair? Guy who'd been wrestling for 15 years and was there with his buddy?

If that's him, then his name is Nick and I worked with him during class, then rolled with him twice during sparring. Then I saw him rolling with Joe after me.

Why he'd want to roll with Joe is beyond me. Joe's an animal and I tapped that kid twice pretty easily.

TTT for Joe-Jitsu

i dont know what he was wearing, but i do know i would never kiss him on the mouth

Seems like the guy got what was coming to him.

Play it out in your head, guy comes to YOUR gym and calls you out. If this was done at my gym, there is no way that guy is not leaving with some sort of injury.

I am sure that your gyms are similar, thus Joe did what you all would have done. End of story!!