Joe rogan on peds

I agree with the thread title, rogan is on PEDs. Phone Post 3.0

Stephen Holder - Rogan says you keep a degree of strength forever and ever, lots of bros on here claiming the same. Ok then help me to understand the disparity in performance we see amongst most fighters/athletes who are known to have been busted and thereafter known to have stopped? Its almost always the case that a fighter who gets popped had previously achieved a level of dominance/success (Overeem, Sonnen, Henderson) that they are noticeably unable to reproduce after the fact. I mean that's just performance. Don't tell me the physical appearance that steroids produce are maintained after cessation, that's just a flat out lie. All you need to see is the horsemeat threads on here or Alistar for verification. So where are these supposed maintained benefits you people are speaking of being shown to occur?

I think this is really just wishful thinking.

There's a difference between fighting juiced and not fighting juiced. But once you have juiced and you cycled off properly chances are you'll still be stronger than you would have had you never jumped on the juice.

So even though a clean vitor isn't as big/imposing/strong as he once, He's still probably stronger than he would be had he been natural his entire life...Of course this is just all speculation.