Joe Rogan should do Metamoris 4

youarewhatiswrong - Actor Sean Patrick Flannery, holds a black belt in both karate and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. Check out the video of him demonstrating BJJ to a class.

Does his old co-star Daryl from Walking Dead train too? Boondock Saint vs. Boondock Saint haha.

Action star Jason Stathom is another big fan of MMA. He's a purple belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and has trained in multiple martial arts disciplines including: Wing Chun kung fu, karate and kickboxing.

he should definitely do colour commentary for Metamoris

Joe v Neil Patrick Harris. Make it happen Phone Post 3.0

I'd like to see him versus Kurt Osiander if Rogan can get healthy. Great matchup.

youarewhatiswrong - Action star Jason Stathom is another big fan of MMA. He's a purple belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and has trained in multiple martial arts disciplines including: Wing Chun kung fu, karate and kickboxing.

Guy Ritchie vs. Jason Statham. Intriguing since Guy directed movies Jason has been in haha.

TelligmansTitties -
UGCTT_TFK_UncleSam -
UGCTT_TFK_UncleSam - They should put Phone Post 3.0
God damn it. They should put on a white belt super fight between Joey Diaz and another white belt. Phone Post 3.0
That would be a perfect way to showcase high level jiu-jitsu. Might as well do a super fight between britney and Arianny too Phone Post 3.0
Definitely, I think arianny takes it though. She's learnt a lot of stuff being around the fighters, while Britney was busy getting surgery. I think arianny is a GJJ brown belt so it might be a bit of a mismatch but I'd pay to see it! Phone Post 3.0

i rolled w Joe and he subbed me w a twister in minutes. i didnt even know what id been subbed by! Strong as fck as well Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_TFK_UncleSam -
TelligmansTitties -
UGCTT_TFK_UncleSam -
God damn it. They should put on a white belt super fight between Joey Diaz and another white belt. Phone Post 3.0
That would be a perfect way to showcase high level jiu-jitsu. Might as well do a super fight between britney and Arianny too Phone Post 3.0
Definitely, I think arianny takes it though. She's learnt a lot of stuff being around the fighters, while Britney was busy getting surgery. I think arianny is a GJJ brown belt so it might be a bit of a mismatch but I'd pay to see it! Phone Post 3.0
My money is on Arianny as well Phone Post 3.0

Holy shit. I'd pay even more than twenty to watch him compete against another good guy. Phone Post 3.0

No quarrels with that here. Put him in coach. Phone Post 3.0

TelligmansTitties -
UGCTT_TFK_UncleSam -
TelligmansTitties -
UGCTT_TFK_UncleSam -
Someone needs to post the interview where Palmer says she always makes sure she's in "fighting shape" for events.

Palmer via Diaz cardio. Phone Post 3.0

Id pay Phone Post 3.0

vs Mencia

OGT -
TelligmansTitties -
UGCTT_TFK_UncleSam -
TelligmansTitties -
UGCTT_TFK_UncleSam -
Someone needs to post the interview where Palmer says she always makes sure she's in "fighting shape" for events.

Palmer via Diaz cardio. Phone Post 3.0
Cardio won't be a factor when arianny puts her in a twister 17 seconds into the bout. Phone Post 3.0

Thoughts Joe Hogan? Phone Post

I have a feeling Mr Hogan is in fact world class and would love to see him roll in the next event.

Would be huge for sport. So many cool options for interesting matches with this format. Phone Post 3.0

But, who does he fight? Another celeb who trains?
A top level BJJ would kill him, so you can't do that.

FreakDaddy - But, who does he fight? Another celeb who trains?
A top level BJJ would kill him, so you can't do that.

Another celeb who trains, for sure.