Joe says Jon Jones is the youngest champ ever.

Vitor says what? Phone Post 3.0

UFC is one of the kings of revisionist history.

Yeah thats more revisionist history. Vitor was definitely younger than Jones, and that UFC 12 win was a championship at the time.

He also said on the preliminary show on fs1 with dana that John Jones has never lost a round. Lost due to DQ but has never lost a round.

Guess they aren't counting the gus fight Phone Post 3.0

and Pat Patterson won a 8-man tournament in Rio for the Intercontinental Championship too

Vitor won the UFC 12 tournament while Coleman won the championship.

JBJ is the youngest UFC champion ever.

is or was? don't think he's that young anymore.

I LOVE DIAZ (no homo) - is or was? don't think he's that young anymore.
That was theee dumbest thing ive ever read... fight me lil bitch Phone Post 3.0

I LOVE DIAZ (no homo) - is or was? don't think he's that young anymore.
In the current roster he is still the youngest champ. Then Pettis, Johnson, Dillashaw, Aldo, Weidman, Velasquez. I Did not count Esparza in that list though, she is 3 months older, but was way older when she got the belt Phone Post 3.0

Top 10 Youngest UFC Champions

1. Jon Jones - Aged: 23 years, 8 months (8,644 days)
2. Jose Aldo - Aged: 24 years, 2 months (8,838 days)
3. Josh Barnett - Aged: 24 years, 4 months (8,898 days)
4. Carlos Newton - Aged: 24 years, 8 months (9,026 days)
5. Frank Shamrock - Aged: 25 years, 0 months (9,144 days)
6. Frank Mir - Aged: 25 years, 0 months (9,158 days)
7. Ricco Rodriguez - Aged: 25 years, 1 month (9,170 days)
8. BJ Penn - Aged: 25 years, 1 month (9,180 days)
9. Jens Pulver - Aged: 25 years, 2 months (9,211 days)
10. Tito Ortiz - Aged: 25 years, 2 months (9,213 days)

William C - Yeah thats more revisionist history. Vitor was definitely younger than Jones, and that UFC 12 win was a championship at the time.

Vitor won a HW tournament at UFC 12. However, that was not considered a weightclass championship. On the same event, Mark Coleman became the first UFC HW champion, defeating Dan Severn and unifying the 'superfight championship' and the newly-created HW title.

Festus - He also said on the preliminary show on fs1 with dana that John Jones has never lost a round. Lost due to DQ but has never lost a round.

Wut!?!?
Please tell me they didn't? Phone Post

DREXp -
Festus - He also said on the preliminary show on fs1 with dana that John Jones has never lost a round. Lost due to DQ but has never lost a round.

Wut!?!?

Lol. Yep. Sure did. I couldn't believe he said that Phone Post 3.0

mose - 
William C - Yeah thats more revisionist history. Vitor was definitely younger than Jones, and that UFC 12 win was a championship at the time.

Vitor won a HW tournament at UFC 12. However, that was not considered a weightclass championship. On the same event, Mark Coleman became the first UFC HW champion, defeating Dan Severn and unifying the 'superfight championship' and the newly-created HW title.

Coleman vs Severn was for the first ever newly created title, but before that any who won tournaments were champions. Not being sarcastic, but the C in UFC is championship

I cant remember if Vitor vs Scott was after or before Coleman's fight that night, so maybe technically Coleman won that championship before Vitor won his, but at any rate tourney champs were champs. If not, Royce wouldnt be considered a champ

Festus - 
DREXp -

Wut!?!?

Lol. Yep. Sure did. I couldn't believe he said that Phone Post 3.0

He said Cormier never lost a round, not Jones.

I think Joe doesnt like vitor. He seems to always b rooting against him Phone Post 3.0

King Trav - Vitor says what? Phone Post 3.0
Forgot about that one.

Damn the ufc brainwashing actually works Phone Post 3.0

Was rotcer the first ufc champion or not? Phone Post 3.0

yomamafool - Was rotcer the first ufc champion or not? Phone Post 3.0
Royce, Damn Phone Post 3.0

Mike Tyson holds the record as the youngest boxer to win the WBC, WBA and IBF heavyweight titles at 20 years old.