Joe Schilling sleeps drunk guy at bar

Since we are using random information from the internet that is unsubstantiated…

Note, cops arent lawyers and aren’t always 100 percent sure of what they are talking about. But this is basically exactly how it has been explained to me, by my criminal defense attorney :man_shrugging::man_shrugging::man_shrugging:

1 Like

That Hurts Tv Land GIF by #Impastor

3 Likes

Again this myth comes from the Seattle fight with Ben Fodor aka Phoenix Jones( His brother is much cooler and far less of a douche. They actually fought and Caros beat him by UD lol) and the Seattle Municipal Code here. Which makes it semi ambiguous in some ways.

SMC 12A.06.025 Fighting.

A. It is unlawful for any person to intentionally fight with another person in a public place and thereby create a substantial risk of:

1. Injury to a person who is not actively participating in the fight; or
  2. Damage to the property of a person who is not actively participating in the fight.

B. In any prosecution under subsection A of this Section 12A.06.025, it is an affirmative defense that:

1. The fight was duly licensed or authorized by law; or
  2. The person was acting in self-defense.

C. As used in this Section 12A.06.025, “public place” means an area open to the general public, and includes streets, sidewalks, bridges, alleys, plazas, parks, driveways, parking lots, automobiles (whether moving or not), and buildings open to the general public including those which serve food and drink or provide entertainment, and the doorways and entrances to buildings or dwellings and the grounds enclosing them.

(Ord. 109674 Section 3, 1981; Ord. 108908 Section 1, 1980; Ord. 102843 Section 12A.04.090, 1973.)

And some of those good Baroni daisy duke pics too.

The only reason I was educated about mutual combat laws, was when I was involved in mutual combat without realizing, won the fight, the when the other guy called the cops to try to say it was assault, I learned that if someone invites you to an address(in this case his residence) to fight, it’s legal.
This is why I was not arrested. The guy in an online group invited me to come to his address for a fist fight. Conversation was had prior, about what would go down. It was all documented and because of that, neither of us were arrested even though he called the cops on me to say I assaulted him, not an arrest, not a citation, not even a warning. Just educated as to why I wasn’t going to be in trouble.

This whole conversation, started with me making a lighthearted joke to dryfly based on his post he made.

By all means, take this sidebar conversation off topic, derail the thread, and spend time trying to prove you are right on something that means fuck all to none of us lol

6 Likes

Sir this is the internet and the OG, we are going to fight over the most pedantic and dumbest shit and you will participate and fucking like it god damn it!!!

4 Likes

Good question. Never thought about it. I’d recon the same or not too much deviation.

huh ok

Stop gaying up the faggot thread you queers!

2 Likes

i once had some sexual poses photographed by a pro at the studio, but they had to stop halfway through. there was too much electric sexual attraction for them, they couldn’t take it.

4 Likes

Did someone say my name?!!!

1 Like

He’s uglier than dogshit, he must be a fucking moron to think he could model…

2 Likes

Steve4192 is gonna be so mad you said that!

1 Like

You finally found an avatar that fits your personality…

This is the root of my question. Seems only Steve4192 thinks Schilling doesnt look inbred.

2 Likes

Maybe @Steve4192 is actually Joe Shilling…

4 Likes

He’s not fit enough to distract from what he’s got on his neck and that big nose. Or the bad tattoos and tiny package in his underwear. I’m a male stripper. I pay attention to those things.

4 Likes

Sally Kohn Gay GIF by The Opposite of Hate

Hi Joe!

2 Likes

Dude looks downsy af.