Joe Schilling sleeps drunk guy at bar

Will Ferrell Reaction GIF

6 Likes

heā€™s a male model

https://www.soulartistmanagement.com/gentlemen/748-joe-schilling/

1 Like

Evh you should be tied to a chair and thrown off a roof.

2 Likes

I mentioned Texas and Washington because those are the only two states that have a mutual combat law. If two partys in verbal or written agreement agree to physical combat with no serious injury or weapons involved, itā€™s legal.

1 Like

seems like a waste of a perfectly good chair

plus i prefer stools and boxes used for sitting

These are modeling picsā€¦can a female help explain to us if Joe is considered to be desirable? Seems like a stretch but wtf do I know.

1 Like

Heā€™s a tall athletically built guy. Women also like a guy who can handle himself in a scrap and ā€˜protect their virtueā€™, which Joe obviously can. Of course women find that desirable. They canā€™t tell he is a meathead with anger-management problems from a picture.

3 Likes

Why isnt everyone in the UFC a model then? Joe paid to have these pics taken lol. Where the fuck is his modeling work being shown? Hes a wannabe wigger.

1 Like

Washington has no such law on the books as it were lol. There might be some case precedence that I am unaware of that has dealt with it a bit that stands. But there is nothing in the RCW that deals with it. In fact dueling IIRC is specifically prohibited lol.

But no, Washington is not a ā€œmutal combat stateā€, and the majority of cities here have ordinances against street fighting.

This myth comes from the whole Phoenix Jones fight in downtown Seattle incident lol.

Maybe @Fake_Pie can chime in when he has a moment.

1 Like

I suppose he was trying to get into modeling as a side-hustle and it didnā€™t work out. Canā€™t blame the guy for trying to find avenues to earn an income other than getting punched in the face.

3 Likes

Sounds like if he started an onlyfans youā€™d join LOL

7 Likes

what he really needs is some frank trigg style couch pics

3 Likes

Feel free to spend more time trying to debunk the above. Took less than 1 minute to screen shot that lol

5 Likes

wow it took you one minute to make two screenshots of the same retarded site

congrats

1 Like

POW!

2 Likes

Come to Texas

1 Like

You cant actually be serious right?

Ok, show me the Revised Code of Washington statue that deals with itā€¦ Ill waitā€¦

I too can google results that support my confirmation bias. I deal in facts though lol.

Again this is a common misconception that stems from the way that our Assault Statutes are written, out side of DV etc its basically at will prosecution.

So once more, no. There is no mutual combat law in Washington state.

Once again paging my mans @Fake_Pie

are you smarter in person?

seems unlikely