Joe Stevenson says Fisher greased

blue63 - He didnt say he greases, he said he felt slippery.. Hell, Joe Daddy said it could have all been in his own head, Spencer eating a lot of garlic, or anything and that he was sorry for even bringing it up. It's not like he had his mommy file complains that Spencer was greasing for him like other guys have done, Joe stayed classy in that interview IMO.

well, when you win the fight it's a little easier to be a good sport and on "positive vibes" about it. he was fighting a guy who's not a wrestler so it was less effective.

if Spencer had beat him down like BJ did and Joe thought Spencer was greased, he'd probably be a little sour about it and Joe has a right to mention it in either scenario, win or lose.

nobody's ever complained about Joe Daddy greasing but there's been what, since 2005, like 7 or 8 separate occasions where opponents of Greg Jackson's fighters claimed something felt wrong. going all the way back to like Diaz/Diego. if Spencer was slicked up he was probably doing it as a precautionary figuring it would coming right back at him.

props to Joe Daddy for his last two fights, suspect methods aside Greg Jackson has already made some good improvements in Joe. too bad he didn't switch camps before Diego, I think he could have won that fight if he had.

Joe Stevenson vs Ken Griffey Jr.

Japan make it happen.

if someone fights someone who they honestly thought greased, in the spirit of fairplay it is their DUTY to report it. it is not 'being a snitch' or some other bullshit that lame aggro douchebags might say to preserve some ridiculous code of warped honour.

Joe Stevenson and Corey Feldman have the same voice.

demandango - if someone fights someone who they honestly thought greased, in the spirit of fairplay it is their DUTY to report it. it is not 'being a snitch' or some other bullshit that lame aggro douchebags might say to preserve some ridiculous code of warped honour.
Exactly

orbit - Joe Stevenson and Corey Feldman have the same voice.

THIS

inf0 - What's really lame is to listen what Joe said and then run here and make a dramatic thread title.

Why don't you fucking cry about it?

Fucking pussy. 

God damn Inf0, I've never met such a whinny little bitch before!

4later

I don't care how classy Joe said it... He accused Spencer of cheating, AFTER the fight, so now there's NO way for Spencer to clear his name. And now is labeled a "cheater" in the eyes of some. 

Joe should of just kept his mouth shut about it or complained in between rounds to the commission. 

I feel bad for Fisher. 

inf0 - I love Joe.. easiest fight to pick on the card.. somebody has no wrasslin...

hahahha

K-Dub-"T" - 
RedTamponUK - He's a good ambassador for the sport.
Yup. He didn't even say it in a bad way...

Joe is good peeps.

K-Dub, I usually agree with you, and I feel your a classy UG'er. 

But he DID say it... In a bad way or not.

I just don't think it's cool to do that. Classy guy or not. 

And let's get this straight. There's no hate on my end for Joe.

I felt the same way about Newton saying that Shonie greased AFTER the fight. 

leftslowkick - you could see him complaining about it between rounds

I did NOT catch this... I'm trying to go back and rewatch. I was there live and haven't seen the fights on tape yet...

If this is true. . . / of thread, because in that case, Joe is in the right. 

(looking for video online)

I dont believe the King greased. Spencer just had a bad night and Joe a good one. Happens to everyone.

Lazie is just acting like a little bitch because JOE muthafuckin DADDY put an absolute clinic on his favoritve fighter .......Nate Diaz. 

209 lost, just deal with it.  No need to hate on fighters that whoop your favortive fighters.

Dude, STFU, seriously...

We already discovered you were a loser from your posts in the thread below

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&forum=1&thread=1541838&page=1#post-27890165

MIKE CIESNOLEVICZ - I dont believe the King greased. Spencer just had a bad night and Joe a good one. Happens to everyone.

That's what I'd like to believe. 

i think most guys who want to avoid the ground do some gross shit

you can pretty much get away with anything except slathering on vaseline right in front of everyone. and even that you could get away with until recently

D_S_A - i think most guys who want to avoid the ground do some gross shit

you can pretty much get away with anything except slathering on vaseline right in front of everyone. and even that you could get away with until recently

I hope they fix it. 

All I want is a fair fight. 

beetlejewse - ariel is a nerd fight groupie. i wonder how many jock straps he stole out of the locker rooms to sniff?

I don't understand why you would hate on the guy for bringing us MMA coverage. 

I know...Ariel is a good guy and he's just doing his job...confrontation helps to sell fights.  It's just these guys need to investigate the facts before they start doing the "he said, she said" crap.