Joey Beltran: "I did not inject Nandrolone"

WE HAVE NEVER HEARD THIS EXCUSE BEFORE

Nandrolone tainted salsa in his tacos.

Well whatever the case may be I just....

Wish Joey the best. There are many reasons that...

Fighters get popped for drug use. The most common reason being that...

They did drugs.

I follow Paul Harris on Facebook and they just posted a statement in pork and cheese. Using google translate it seems the story is the same as usual.

I don't know what happened. I need to look at my food and supps to see what happened.

Gutted with all these pos tests.

whoabro -
norcal3737 -
Diazed And Confused - "Inject" - The "Clear" was a simple drop under the tongue. He's using Doublespeak. Phone Post

The 'clear' isn't nandrolone.

I don't believe he used it, knowingly. Noone in their right mind that gets tested would use it due to how long it stays in your system. Phone Post

He probably thought he had eq or npp. Either way, he definitely did inject it because there is no oral form Phone Post

You are incorrect. Phone Post

Am I the only one confused why he specifically said INJECT rather than something like take, etc...

Seems like wordplay, but who knows.

norcal3737 -
whoabro -
norcal3737 -
Diazed And Confused - "Inject" - The "Clear" was a simple drop under the tongue. He's using Doublespeak. Phone Post

I don't believe he used it, knowingly. Noone in their right mind that gets tested would use it due to how long it stays in your system. Phone Post

He probably thought he had eq or npp. Either way, he definitely did inject it because there is no oral form Phone Post

Yes there is. This isn't a forum to discuss black market products, but nandrolone based orals exist. Phone Post

I stand corrected then. I have access to a lot of very high-level UGLs and ive never seen it on anyone's list but i'll take your word for it. Phone Post

He is right tho yea.

I mean prolly somebody qualified did the injection stuff Phone Post

I'm interested to hear his excuse on how a needle accidentally (without him knowing) ended up injecting him on the ass.

Any guesses?

My first guess for the excuse would be that someone else did it and he didn't know what was in it... or the "injector" said it was just vitamins.

Leben is the only guy that I recall from MMA that straight up said he took PEDs, and that's it. Some guys have said they used them for cutting weight or because of an injury.

He'll probably go with the tainted supps excuse, which as someone else pointed out is bullshit because all the relevant ones have been gone for years. Phone Post

If it's only available through needles, how is it possible to get it from a supplement? I'm not an expert on these things, but quite a few people on this thread said that's the only way.

Is it possible to get a false positive from a supplement?

Mdson - If it's only available through needles, how is it possible to get it from a supplement? I'm not an expert on these things, but quite a few people on this thread said that's the only way.

What they should say, is that nandrolone has very low oral bio availability (2-3%).

DoomFarmer - I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky. Phone Post

"Ok.

I admit. I injected her." Phone Post

Mdson - If it's only available through needles, how is it possible to get it from a supplement? I'm not an expert on these things, but quite a few people on this thread said that's the only way.

well, a lot of vitamin/supplement labs are also at the same places where various UGL/pharamcy labs are, so if their quality control sucked, then one COULD get tainted supplements....

however, nandralone is not generally used orally (there used to be a norandro prohormone, but hasn't been available for nearly a decade)....

12SixElbow - 

Am I the only one confused why he specifically said INJECT rather than something like take, etc...

Seems like wordplay, but who knows.

He is going to play it off like he took supplements that he didn't know were hot. It's not as easy to play dumb about injectables (ex. I thought my coach was giving me B12 injections)

This Phone Post

TartanTopTeamsHeroinWhore -
Ubiquitous -
whoabro -
norcal3737 -

You are incorrect. Phone Post

No he's not. Nandrolone needs to be injected, there is no oral version. Phone Post

Wrong Phone Post

Diazed And Confused - 

"Inject" - The "Clear" was a simple drop under the tongue. He's using Doublespeak. Phone Post

BOOM!!! This!

Cindy

whadafykumeanitstaken - 
Diazed And Confused - 

"Inject" - The "Clear" was a simple drop under the tongue. He's using Doublespeak. Phone Post

Nandrolone is NOT the clear. There is also no oral version.

It is common knowledge nandrolonw atays in the nody 18-24 months. Very rare to find. A professional athlete as dumb as Shawn Merrimen to use nandolone-also known as deca durabilin or just deca for short.

Ther have been legitimate cases won by proffesional athletes against supplement manufacturez for contaminating pills with deca precursor, which will and does convert in the body and will cause a

There is a chance he is telling the truth. Guys who won had their vitamins tested, which led to thae manifacturing equipment being tested and proving the xontammination.

It does happen.

Actually, Patrick Arnold once accidently sent a cycling team a vial of nandrolone instead of norbolethone (the clear v1) and the whole team tested positive.   So the clear was nandrolone for one client. 

Nandralone is Decca , everybody knows it is a low testosterone and stays in the system for a long time !
So maybe he wouldn't have been so stupid and there is a mistake .

Or he is just stupid ? Phone Post