Joey Beltran: "I did not inject Nandrolone"

A lot of the more expensive steroids like Primo, Masteron and even Tren are counterfeited with Nandrolone.  So its not uncommon for someone to think they are injecting one drug, but are actually injecting another.

TheParrot -

A lot of the more expensive steroids like Primo, Masteron and even Tren are counterfeited with Nandrolone.  So its not uncommon for someone to think they are injecting one drug, but are actually injecting another.

Mmmmmmm trenbolona Phone Post

OnlyTheStrongSurvive - I'm tired of hearing this from everyone who tests positive. Phone Post

. Phone Post

TartanTopTeamsHeroinWhore -
Ubiquitous -
Ubiquitous -
whoabro -
norcal3737 -
Diazed And Confused - "Inject" - The "Clear" was a simple drop under the tongue. He's using Doublespeak. Phone Post

The 'clear' isn't nandrolone.

I don't believe he used it, knowingly. Noone in their right mind that gets tested would use it due to how long it stays in your system. Phone Post

He probably thought he had eq or npp. Either way, he definitely did inject it because there is no oral form Phone Post

You are incorrect. Phone Post

No he's not. Nandrolone needs to be injected, there is no oral version. Phone Post

Wrong Phone Post

Yes, yes are are wrong. Phone Post

Gentle friend, as someone stated before.. Oral preps like 19-nor-androsten-4,17-diol-3-one-17-undecanoate can definitely show up as nandrolone metabolites on a test. Albeit the absorption rate of nandrolone is horrible, there HAVE been oral preparations made. Be it "old school" OTC prohormones or just undecanoate-estered with fat. May be not efficient delivery, but that is besides the point. My point is that you CAN piss hot from oral preparations. Phone Post

Yeah Right...

What do these guys gain by always denying this BULLSHIT?

Ubiquitous -
Ubiquitous -
Ubiquitous -
whoabro -
norcal3737 -
Diazed And Confused - "Inject" - The "Clear" was a simple drop under the tongue. He's using Doublespeak. Phone Post

The 'clear' isn't nandrolone.

I don't believe he used it, knowingly. Noone in their right mind that gets tested would use it due to how long it stays in your system. Phone Post

He probably thought he had eq or npp. Either way, he definitely did inject it because there is no oral form Phone Post

You are incorrect. Phone Post

No he's not. Nandrolone needs to be injected, there is no oral version. Phone Post

Wrong Phone Post

Yes, yes are are wrong. Phone Post

Gentle friend, as someone stated before.. Oral preps like 19-nor-androsten-4,17-diol-3-one-17-undecanoate can definitely show up as nandrolone metabolites on a test. Albeit the absorption rate of nandrolone is horrible, there HAVE been oral preparations made. Be it "old school" OTC prohormones or just undecanoate-estered with fat. May be not efficient delivery, but that is besides the point. My point is that you CAN piss hot from oral preparations. Phone Post

Good info, thanks-- that explains why i dont see it offered by UGLs. Phone Post

But my trainer did. Phone Post