John Dodson is they guy to beat Mighty Mouse

-KO power
-Dropped MM 3 times in the first fight and was in the driver seat before gassing.
-Finished every opponent in the UFC besides MM & Tim Elliot but still won the decision vs Tim.
-Improved cardio since the MM fight.

Why is everyone over looking him? Phone Post 3.0

*the

Fucked up the title Phone Post 3.0

° Phone Post 3.0

He is just as exciting as Mighty Mouse and I look forward to their rematch.

I thought Dodson was going to get destroyed in the first fight and was pleasantly surprised.

The only problem is that mm seems to be getting better and better aswell, which is scary at that weight. Phone Post 3.0

Rudi - -KO power
-Dropped MM 3 times in the first fight and was in the driver seat before gassing.
-Finished every opponent in the UFC besides MM & Tim Elliot but still won the decision vs Tim.

No Phone Post 3.0

bricht07 -
Rudi - -KO power

No Phone Post 3.0
Care to explain? or are you just talking out of your ass like most MMA fans? Phone Post 3.0

I think MM is a little too smart and rounded for Dodson. Phone Post 3.0

dodson can and will beat him eventually..

rematch is inevitable..no one else will beat dodson

it'll be like jds/cain imo

subwrassler - dodson can and will beat him eventually..

Everyone is sleeping on him. Even on TUF everyone thought he was the weakest link in the house until he smashed everyone. Phone Post 3.0

^^ i think it's because he acts so silly..

guys don't think he's taking it seriously

Didn't he take an illegal knee that wasn't called? I think Dodson can beat him, the variable is that MM is becoming an INCREDIBLE fighter. Phone Post 3.0

I don't think anyone is overlooking him. The problem is he's only had one fight since his loss to MM and it's gonna take a bit more than that to earn a rematch.

Chromium -

I don't think anyone is overlooking him. The problem is he's only had one fight since his loss to MM and it's gonna take a bit more than that to earn a rematch.

Who else would get the title shot though? And dodson is ranked as the number one contender. Phone Post 3.0

I think what it comes down to is that not many fans give much of a shit about that division, unfortunately.

Paulinethepope - I'd give a lot more of a shit about the division if Dodson was champion. Phone Post 3.0
Honestly the only guys in the division i really care to see is

1. Dodson
2. Mighty Mouse
3. Joesph benivedez

They need to bring in more 125 talent. Phone Post 3.0

Wait till scoggins fights again. Kid is the truth. Phone Post 3.0

komal -
subwrassler - dodson can and will beat him eventually..

Pretty sure Benavidez can beat Dodson Phone Post 3.0
Lol Phone Post 3.0

You really are sure who can/can't beat who lately.

It's cute. Phone Post 3.0

yellow wrkahlc is dead - You really are sure who can/can't beat who lately.

It's cute. Phone Post 3.0
Thanks boo. Just a prediction just like everyone else make. Phone Post 3.0

subwrassler - dodson can and will beat him eventually..

Their 1st fight was no fluke win for MM. It was a great performance by both but it was obvious who had won.