Johny Hendricks is 2 & 2 in last four fights, yet

He needs to stop ducking Woodley first Phone Post 3.0

KingMeNow - Condit is coming off a loss and and long layoff. Gtfo Phone Post 3.0
Lol wuat???!!! Phone Post 3.0

KingMeNow - Condit is coming off a loss and and long layoff. Gtfo Phone Post 3.0

Condit just destroyed Alves like three weeks ago, dummy

Very hypocritical…Hendricks is 2-2 with losses to GSP and Lawler so he doesn't deserve shot but Condit who is 2-3 in last 5 and long layoff should get the shot….hmmmmmm…and saying he should get it cause he's exciting is just like when dana plays favorites

WickedWonder - Very hypocritical…Hendricks is 2-2 with losses to GSP and Lawler so he doesn't deserve shot but Condit who is 2-3 in last 5 and long layoff should get the shot….hmmmmmm…and saying he should get it cause he's exciting is just like when dana plays favorites
That precedent was already set long ago.

Take two guys who are relatively close in rank, the title shot will generally go to the more exciting one.

It's not that Hendricks doesn't deserve it any more or less than Condit. It's just that Hendricks' last few fights have been snoozers.

condit is 2-3 in last 5... I say do Johny vs condit but make it 5 rounds obviously unlike the 3 it was last time Phone Post 3.0

Lombard should have got a shot a long time ago. Now we have to wait it out. Phone Post 3.0

SOO72 - Should be Lawler Condit. UFC are fools if they don't make that fight and slap Hendricks/Woodley on the same card.

Hendricks gets treated better than Faber when it comes to Title shots. Matt Hughes must really like him or something, seems like they'd get along.

It does, doesn't it? Phone Post

tr5595 - No..But who else Condit?
Yes. Phone Post 3.0

Weirdest thing with hendricks lawler is i thought they won the opposite matches to the ones they did. Lawler lost the second fight and won the first fight imo

Rematch with Woodley first Phone Post 3.0

Mr Sizzzz - Rematch with Woodley first Phone Post 3.0
Condit should * Phone Post 3.0

tr5595 - No..But who else Condit?
Fuck yes Condit! Phone Post 3.0

Ugh no more shots for jonny. So whiney and boring Phone Post 3.0

Definitely would rather see anyone else over Johnny. Bring in the money maker Diaz please! Phone Post 3.0

hellride -
MattBFD - Why Condit over TWood? Phone Post 3.0

A few reasons, one being Condit will engage Lawler on the feet, two being Woodley and Lawler are teammates.
3. Rory already tooled Woodley and made him look amateur. Robbie would execute him. Phone Post 3.0

I think this Robbie KOs Hendricks in saying that I think Hendricks needs to fight condit first Phone Post 3.0

tr5595 - No..But who else Condit?

Yes, Condit. Have Hendricks fight Woodley for #1, Brown fight MacDonald, and have Maia fight Wonderboy and Nelson fight the Dong to see where they're at now. Story vs. Saffeidine too. There, that's what I want to see from the welterweight division, idk who all has fights booked already though.

Sucks that Gastellum is out of this division. I want to see him fight Gegard now though.

Maia vs condit Phone Post 3.0

cross3dout - Ugh no more shots for jonny. So whiney and boring Phone Post 3.0
Agreed. I lost all respect when he held onto robbie's legs for the whole round in their last fight Phone Post 3.0