Johny Hendricks is 2 & 2 in last four fights, yet

Lawler - Rory 2 > Lawler - Hendricks 3 Phone Post 3.0

^Lawler - Rory 3 Phone Post 3.0

JetSetter - Hendricks has become one of the most annoying fighters in the UFC Phone Post 3.0

I agree. Dana seemed so annoyed by him at the GSP post fight presser, so I can only imagine how much he dislikes Hendricks by now.

esque - 
tr5595 - No..But who else Condit?
Obviously. Phone Post 3.0

yes!

Floyd'sPeehole - Hendricks vs condit 2 for the title shot Phone Post 3.0

or this!

yomamafool - 
Floyd'sPeehole - Hendricks vs condit 2 for the title shot Phone Post 3.0

or this!

IT'S DECIDED.
ZUFFA - Make it Happen

Woodley would be a good fight to justify Johny getting another title shot. Lawler had to win two. Woodley is a journeyman just like Matt Brown so it makes sense

Rumbler -
JetSetter - Hendricks has become one of the most annoying fighters in the UFC Phone Post 3.0

I agree. Dana seemed so annoyed by him at the GSP post fight presser, so I can only imagine how much he dislikes Hendricks by now.
That's who you thought Dana was mad at during that presser...interesting Phone Post 3.0

I'm sick of all these fucking rematches. Phone Post 3.0

I hate Hendricks more than any other fighter, but he won both Lawler fights. And although I scored rd 1 for GSP in their fight edging him the win, obviously a lot of people think Hendricks won that too.

He deserves it most, so you can't be too upset he gets his rematch.

Have Rory heal up and fight for it then fight for it again and again and again. Phone Post 3.0

yomamafool - 
esque - 
tr5595 - No..But who else Condit?
Obviously. Phone Post 3.0

yes!

You think Condit should get another title shot over Hendricks, despite the fact he's 2-3 in the last 3 years with no top 10 wins?  And Johnny is 4-2 with 3 top 10 wins (and most think he's 5-1 with a win over GSP and many think he beat Lawler the 2nd time too, which would make him 6-0). 

In the last 3 years, Carlos has beat Alves and Kampmann.

In the last 3 years, Hendricks has beat Kampmann, Lawler, Condit, and Matt Brown.

To say Condit is more deserving isn't using any sort of logic at all.

Dr Doom - I hate Hendricks more than any other fighter, but he won both Lawler fights. And although I scored rd 1 for GSP in their fight edging him the win, obviously a lot of people think Hendricks won that too.

He deserves it most, so you can't be too upset he gets his rematch.
How I feel even tho I thought he lost the gsp fight...even if you don't like Hendricks he's been shafted hard with his title fights

buuuuuuttt I'm glad he lost the second Lawler fight since he tried coasting the last half of the fight Phone Post 3.0

Punk is clearly next in line, he's fully Traned now Phone Post 3.0

I haven't thought it through and can't outline my reasoning but personally I have absolutely no interest whatsoever in watching Hendricks fight Lawler again so soon and a Condit/Lawler fight is genuinely exciting to me. My would be tempered somewhat by the possibility that Condit puts on another Diaz performance while the belt is on the line though.

Give Lawler a break and let the next four guys sort things out. Nobody really deserves one right now. Phone Post 3.0

The whole 170 lbs division is full of guys who lose regularly.

Ben Askren has never lost.

Hilarious.

Condit

InspiritMick - 

Condit

He has lost 3 of his last 5 fights dude

That's a losing record.

js..