Johny Hendricks is 2 & 2 in last four fights, yet

Erik_in_559 -
Uni man -
esque -
tr5595 - No..But who else Condit?
Obviously. Phone Post 3.0
He's 2-3 in his last 5 and he deserves it more then hendricks who beat him? Lol ok. Look I'm aware everyone here loves condit and hates on hendricks for kicking the shit out of gsp but at least try to have s little logic, it makes discussions more interesting. Phone Post 3.0
Yes, but Hendricks has had 3 title shots since he beat Condit by decision.
I think that pretty much sums it up why I'd rather see Condit get the shot.

but that's just me Phone Post 3.0
3 title fights. One he was the champion. Phone Post 3.0

I'll be honest though. The condit matchup does sound like a more exciting fight then the hendricks fight Phone Post 3.0

Personally I thought Hendricks won both Lawler fights.

What do you mean the UFC doesn't give a shit about my opinion??????

Not a Hendricks fan, but come on. Those "losses" were toss ups, and he's 1-1 vs the champ.

That said, I want to fast track Rory's rematch. Maybe give him one more fight and then another title shot. Lawler vs Hendricks, Rory vs. Condit. Then match up the winners. Phone Post 3.0

Uni man -
Erik_in_559 -
Uni man -
esque -
tr5595 - No..But who else Condit?
Obviously. Phone Post 3.0
He's 2-3 in his last 5 and he deserves it more then hendricks who beat him? Lol ok. Look I'm aware everyone here loves condit and hates on hendricks for kicking the shit out of gsp but at least try to have s little logic, it makes discussions more interesting. Phone Post 3.0
Yes, but Hendricks has had 3 title shots since he beat Condit by decision.
I think that pretty much sums it up why I'd rather see Condit get the shot.

but that's just me Phone Post 3.0
3 title fights. One he was the champion. Phone Post 3.0
Ah yea, you're right.
Well he's gotten 2 title shots since the Condit win.
I don't feel Hendricks has done enough in the sport, especially in a stacked welterweight division, to be getting a title shot as often as he does.

Let him win a couple fights at least Phone Post 3.0

CRE -

Fuck, man. It's like the guy has been waiting to have a point like this, and he does now. Sign BA. Phone Post 3.0