JoJo Is f@cking Adorable

What a fucking sweetie. Looked great out there tonight.

That accent HNNNNNNGGGG! Phone Post 3.0

That accent is money. Phone Post 3.0

Agreed. VU Phone Post 3.0

Love JoJo!
Wood so wood Phone Post 3.0

She is like the cutest thing. Phone Post 3.0

She is the type of girl I would be happy to cuddle with after I make a love explosion on her stomach. Phone Post 3.0

TF pics?

She isn't supermodel beautiful but something about her is so fucking comforting. Honestly, at this exact moment if i were sick i wouldnt want anyone else to take care me. I bet she makes a wicked soup and she would even take my temperature. And run her fingers through my glorious hair and say baby it'll be alright, and that's real to a nigga like baby. Never ever give that pussy away and keep it tight alright. Phone Post 3.0

I could literally do anything with her and be happy. I bet she is even cuter when she is mad. Phone Post 3.0

She could calm a raging bull down with that voice. So soothing, so sexy, so everything that is right with the world. Phone Post 3.0

tetris - She isn't supermodel beautiful but something about her is so fucking comforting. Honestly, at this exact moment if i were sick i wouldnt want anyone else to take care me. I bet she makes a wicked soup and she would even take my temperature. And run her fingers through my glorious hair and say baby it'll be alright, and that's real to a nigga like baby. Never ever give that pussy away and keep it tight alright. Phone Post 3.0
This is oddly terrifying. Phone Post 3.0

Cute, seems nice, but the tattoo of a guy blowing his head off might make me pause. Otherwise, she seems like a pisser! Phone Post 3.0

The Loge -
tetris - She isn't supermodel beautiful but something about her is so fucking comforting. Honestly, at this exact moment if i were sick i wouldnt want anyone else to take care me. I bet she makes a wicked soup and she would even take my temperature. And run her fingers through my glorious hair and say baby it'll be alright, and that's real to a nigga like baby. Never ever give that pussy away and keep it tight alright. Phone Post 3.0
Lol. Went into a rap at the end there...sorry. Phone Post 3.0

choadler - Cute, seems nice, but the tattoo of a guy blowing his head off might make me pause. Otherwise, she seems like a pisser! Phone Post 3.0
Really? Never seen the tat. I like her more now. Phone Post 3.0

Voice of an angel Phone Post 3.0

tetris - I could literally do anything with her and be happy. I bet she is even cuter when she is mad. Phone Post 3.0
Idk if I'd want to make her mad.... She'd probably kick me in the titty. Phone Post 3.0

Finished off a savage fight and the first thing she says is "hi mum I'm ok" Phone Post 3.0

Ain"t she though, Cut as a button...

tetris -
The Loge -
Lol. Went into a rap at the end there...sorry. Phone Post 3.0
The rap part wasnt the terrifying part.... Phone Post 3.0

Yeah she's cute and her voice is awesome. Liked her ever since TUF.

That Ref though... Seriously that was some Russian level shit. Phone Post 3.0