JoJo Is f@cking Adorable

I don't know who you people are talking about

Thacommish -

she sounds like a carebear but kicks ass its really odd

I was literally like AWE SHE IS ADORABLE.
Kicks ass and sounds like a real sweet heart.

Best of both worlds IMO. She's a keeper. Phone Post 3.0

choadler - Cute, seems nice, but the tattoo of a guy blowing his head off might make me pause. Otherwise, she seems like a pisser! Phone Post 3.0
That tattoo is fucking awesome. The Blown head turns into butterflies.

She
-Kicks Ass (literally) without acting all hard
-Sounds like a real Sweetheart
-Artistic and original with her tattoos

Wife Material Phone Post 3.0

tetris - She isn't supermodel beautiful but something about her is so fucking comforting. Honestly, at this exact moment if i were sick i wouldnt want anyone else to take care me. I bet she makes a wicked soup and she would even take my temperature. And run her fingers through my glorious hair and say baby it'll be alright, and that's real to a nigga like baby. Never ever give that pussy away and keep it tight alright. Phone Post 3.0
Do you also want her to walk those dogs so you can live in a phat ass crib with thousands of kids or are you going to provide for her?

Because as it stands she's the one walking the dogs. Phone Post 3.0

-D0DG3R D0GG13- -
choadler - Cute, seems nice, but the tattoo of a guy blowing his head off might make me pause. Otherwise, she seems like a pisser! Phone Post 3.0

She

Eh knocking of Banksy stencils isn't that original.

She does however rock Phone Post 3.0

kingj03 -
-D0DG3R D0GG13- -

She

Eh knocking of Banksy stencils isn't that original.

She does however rock Phone Post 3.0
Was that a Banksy?

Banksy knocked off of many in the past anyway but you get my point. She doesn't have the same usual tattoos and shows she's into art shit. Phone Post 3.0

-D0DG3R D0GG13- -
tetris - She isn't supermodel beautiful but something about her is so fucking comforting. Honestly, at this exact moment if i were sick i wouldnt want anyone else to take care me. I bet she makes a wicked soup and she would even take my temperature. And run her fingers through my glorious hair and say baby it'll be alright, and that's real to a nigga like baby. Never ever give that pussy away and keep it tight alright. Phone Post 3.0
Do you also want her to walk those dogs so you can live in a phat ass crib with thousands of kids or are you going to provide for her?

Because as it stands she's the one walking the dogs. Phone Post 3.0
That's exactly what i want... Phone Post 3.0

Edan -

I don't know who you people are talking about

This Phone Post 3.0

How can u make thread like that with no pics Phone Post 3.0

The Loge -
This is oddly terrifying. Phone Post 3.0
It's a method man line st the end lol Phone Post 3.0

Some of you fuckers haven't been laid in the new millennium and this thread highlights those people. Phone Post 3.0

Definitely a cutey. Phone Post 3.0

Here's a video of her being interviewed around the time of TUF 20. Four minutes of her being adorable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soxBTlo8oM4

(The great thing is that the woman interviewing her sort of has a voice that could etch glass, so Jo Jo sounds even better by comparison.)

I bet her farts sound like a howling wookie 

In Phone Post 3.0

You virgins know she likes girls don't you? Phone Post 3.0

TheWelshmanWhoStares@GOATS - You virgins know she likes girls don't you? Phone Post 3.0
Well now we he have even more in common.

Definite Keeper. Phone Post 3.0