JoJo Is f@cking Adorable

Dear god people

TheWelshmanWhoStares@GOATS - You virgins know she likes girls don't you? Phone Post 3.0

I guess that's why she broke up with her coach. *shrugs*

Still total wife-material.

lionsoul -

Toes curled and all... Phone Post 3.0

tetris - She isn't supermodel beautiful but something about her is so fucking comforting. Honestly, at this exact moment if i were sick i wouldnt want anyone else to take care me. I bet she makes a wicked soup and she would even take my temperature. And run her fingers through my glorious hair and say baby it'll be alright, and that's real to a nigga like baby. Never ever give that pussy away and keep it tight alright. Phone Post 3.0
Are you talking about your JoJo or your mother? Phone Post 3.0

I hate the Glasgow accent. I'm Scottish though.

She does seem like a really cool person. She has a t shirt made for her that says "You don't have to be loud to be heard". Phone Post 3.0

TheWelshmanWhoStares@GOATS - You virgins know she likes girls don't you? Phone Post 3.0
Sweet.....i get called a bitch all the time. Phone Post 3.0

voice of an angel She seems like a genuine good person I will root for her every time she fights

209ESE -
tetris -
The Loge -
tetris - She isn't supermodel beautiful but something about her is so fucking comforting. Honestly, at this exact moment if i were sick i wouldnt want anyone else to take care me. I bet she makes a wicked soup and she would even take my temperature. And run her fingers through my glorious hair and say baby it'll be alright, and that's real to a nigga like baby. Never ever give that pussy away and keep it tight alright. Phone Post 3.0
This is oddly terrifying. Phone Post 3.0
Lol. Went into a rap at the end there...sorry. Phone Post 3.0
Homeboy doesn't understand the method. VU Phone Post 3.0
Possibly cause he's lacking street cred. Maybe if he dropped the "baby baby baby o" Phone Post 3.0

TheWelshmanWhoStares@GOATS - You virgins know she likes girls don't you? Phone Post 3.0

Shit. There goes our chances. Guess we can't look at pictures of her any more now.

Rules... they need to be reinforced for OPs.

She is so soft spoken. I like her Phone Post 3.0

Absolute angel

I've laughed out loud a few times reading this thread. Thanks. Phone Post 3.0

Winston Wolf - voice of an angel She seems like a genuine good person I will root for her every time she fights
Agreed on voice of an angel. She was a great singer.

"You said that Reebok would treat me right, but they were just a waste of time" Phone Post 3.0

gregor o connor -
Chadderz - I hate the Glasgow accent. I'm Scottish though.

She does seem like a really cool person. She has a t shirt made for her that says "You don't have to be loud to be heard". Phone Post 3.0

oh trust me, its the most vile accent ive ever heard,but the way jojo is so cute in the way she talks it makes it adorable. jesus i pity you having to hear that noise screwdriving your head every 5 minutes.

"aye,pal, you gonnae gis us a wee ciggie?"

Could be worse; could be a scouse accent. Phone Post 3.0

shes a wee cutie 

Damn! Just read the underground article on her and now i has the sads. They need to pay her more $$$$.

Also, cool to see her training at tristar. Phone Post 3.0

ausgepicht -
TheWelshmanWhoStares@GOATS - You virgins know she likes girls don't you? Phone Post 3.0

Shit. There goes our chances. Guess we can't look at pictures of her any more now.

Wasn't she married? Phone Post 3.0

Not one video of her talking.... shame on you guys Phone Post 3.0

Uhmmmm....

Are we sure they got the right killer with the Christina Grimme shooting?