JoJo Is f@cking Adorable

The Loge -
tetris - She isn't supermodel beautiful but something about her is so fucking comforting. Honestly, at this exact moment if i were sick i wouldnt want anyone else to take care me. I bet she makes a wicked soup and she would even take my temperature. And run her fingers through my glorious hair and say baby it'll be alright, and that's real to a nigga like baby. Never ever give that pussy away and keep it tight alright. Phone Post 3.0
This is oddly terrifying. Phone Post 3.0
I was thinking that. "Misery"esque. Phone Post 3.0

Wampa Stampah -
ausgepicht -
TheWelshmanWhoStares@GOATS - You virgins know she likes girls don't you? Phone Post 3.0

Shit. There goes our chances. Guess we can't look at pictures of her any more now.

Wasn't she married? Phone Post 3.0
Engaged but had a following out before her last loss. He was part of her training camp. Phone Post 3.0

TheWelshmanWhoStares@GOATS - You virgins know she likes girls don't you? Phone Post 3.0

What does that have to do with anything?

Portia de Rossi is into  girls, too,   Yet, I'm still able to bash one out

I need to know more. 

Edan -

I don't know who you people are talking about

Ugh what do you mean you people? Phone Post 3.0

Amagov_Couldve_Been_King - 
Winston Wolf - voice of an angel She seems like a genuine good person I will root for her every time she fights
Agreed on voice of an angel. She was a great singer.

"You said that Reebok would treat me right, but they were just a waste of time" Phone Post 3.0

theres a singer who passed named Eva Cassidy sweetist voice u ever heard Reminds me of Jo JO Check her out on you tube

I agree with all the nice things that are said about her but she is clearly a head case and would cause unnecessary problems Phone Post 3.0

They all went to fap. Phone Post 3.0

SensoriaUtopia -
SensoriaUtopia -

Ahem, I posted a vid of JoJo talking guys, why did the thread die?

Was thinking I was gonna get some "atta boys" ;)

And JoJo is hot, talks lovely and pretty as well, nice ass too, I can't help but want her

Atta boy. Thanks for giving us the soothing sounds of the Sade of MMA.
Or is she Lily Allen?

FUCK!!! Phone Post 3.0

SensoriaUtopia -
SensoriaUtopia -

Ahem, I posted a vid of JoJo talking guys, why did the thread die?

Was thinking I was gonna get some "atta boys" ;)

And JoJo is hot, talks lovely and pretty as well, nice ass too, I can't help but want her

Dude the people asked for pics and I provided one of the best gifs in TUF history...

Ungrateful Phone Post 3.0

Thank you all. Because of this thread uncle dana paid her more money to train. Phone Post 3.0

commonsense517 -

Dear god people

Good Sir, I do believe this entitles you to a VTFU! 

many thanks - the UG 

Gorgeous gal with a shit hair cut lol Phone Post 3.0

I bet she keeps her high school yearbooks in a decorative box that smells like crayons. Would smash. Phone Post 3.0

Even Faber thought she's cute and he's not quite the ladies man... Phone Post 3.0