Jon Bones Jones v. a Russian fighter - who does the UG root for?

Assuming we don’t get stipe or jones plows right through him. Regardless these two are on a collision course for one another

Jones is of course one of if not the most hated fighter on this forum. But he’ll be fighting a Russian fighter which other than fedor everyone here seems to hate as a whole

So I’m legit curious as to who you lot will want to win lol

IMG_7487

1 Like

I just want to see if it’s possible for Jones to get beat.

Don’t care if he’s Russian, Ecuadorian or some tranny from Appleton.

6 Likes

Jones will lose when he realizes how shitty everyone he’s fighting is and he becomes complacent and gets caught.

3 Likes

Go back to England pal

2 Likes

Never been there never will

Jones is a scumbag. I don’t know if Pavlovich is a Putin loyalist or not but if he is at least there’s Russian propaganda to blame. Jones has no excuse for being a terrible person. He seems to have been raised with good values and has all the athletic talent in the world. He chooses to be bad and spent most of his career faking who he was.

3 Likes

He tried that already
Refs kept giving him the decision anyways

1 Like

Haha

He would 100% poke your eyes out and knife you in all your organs if the rules allowed it and meant he “won”

Praise be to God

Also the first guy to start crying when shit doesn’t go his way

4 Likes

Don Mattingly killed 8 transient teenage trannies then he homered in 8 consecutive games. Favorite 1st baseman

Hater Dont Hate GIF by GIPHY News

1 Like

Russian

3 Likes

rooting for the big russian juice head but jon will win

you hate russians

you must be part of the LGBT community
right faggot???

don’t worry soon you will liberated

3 Likes

you’re a canadian lol

1 Like

I don’t hate Ruskies. My best friend is a Ruskie but I like the Heavyweight champ being from the USA. Jon is a moran but he is tough as fuck. I’m not sure he is tougher than the Ruskie though.

4 Likes

I’m just happy we don’t have to see Blaydes go out there and have Jon KO him and then talk about his massive power.

3 Likes

I’m Pro JonJones

I like Pavlovich,

But I just hope Jones wins his next fight, Retires and remains undefeated.

He’s a role model the youth should aspire to be, inside and outside the cage., Well maybe not O much outside of the cage

Jon Jones Sport GIF by UFC

4 Likes

He should totally be a role model inside a cage…

2 Likes

What is this russian propaganda I keep hearing being parroted. Can you name one thing ?
We are constantly getting propagandised in the west.

2 Likes

good to have this confirmed, cheers.

1 Like

owned!