Jon Bones Jones v. a Russian fighter - who does the UG root for?

lenintroll really is a sad sack of shit. He’s a Canadian that wishes so much to be Russian, it’s pathetic. And he has the balls to talk shit on “yankees”.

He has broken ass English, so not only is he Canadian, he’s most likely a recent immigrant.

1 Like

don’t know if he’s an immigrant I think he is just learning impaired

I will root for a Russian fighter

1 Like

You know how our news is biased? Russian media is literally controlled by the state. Remember when RT was claiming there was no Ukraine invasion taking place?

I like the russian fighters, but not the dags

1 Like

I’ll basically root for any MMA fighter over Jon Jones at this point. I can’t think of a single combat sports athlete I dislike more

1 Like

Yeah RT probably gets a lot of people with whole “this is the unbiased truth”

I asked for an example and you gave one. I appreciate that.
I vaguely remember that.

1. Wasn’t that before they went in though ?
    2)If my timeline is out I’d put that down to more likely US propaganda. If so do you have a source so we can clear that up.
  2. I do remember the ( was it the defence secretary ?) Giving the whole false flag speech and biden saying they’d tolerate a minor incursion.
  3. it’s my opinion that this war was 100% provoked by the US , I can give a whole list of reasons but thats to long to go into.
  4. I’m kind of doing a dick move by moving the goal posts here but. State sponsored media or not , do you believe the Russian politicians and media lie to the people more than the American( or in my case Australian ) government and media ? If you dont have hard data , what dose you’re gut say ? Because I definitely don’t. I dont even think it’s possible. The government and media here lie about fucking everything, and that’s not an exaggeration. There’s maybe a natural disaster or something here and there that may be an exception.

Part of my thought process behind that is they don’t have to push agenda’s so hard and worry about re-election. They just do it. There’s no need to constantly brainwash the people. Here they are always doing that.
They will tolerate being told what to do over there but not as well as being lied to. Here we tolerate it because we think we get a choice in it. It’s far more deceptive.
It’s a blatant fact that the intelligence agencies are curating public information and shaping opinion amongst othe nefarious shit they do.

The invasion was actively going on while RT was denying it. It’s literally the voice of the Russian government. That’s not to say there aren’t good journalists who have worked for RT. But it’s state media.

Im not saying you’re wrong. But I’m skeptical of that.
I do think I remember that at the time but as I said , im inclined to think that was the western media saying they were saying that. I could be proven wrong quite easily but to be honest it wouldn’t change my opinion much. America hs done the same and worse in that regard.
Syria,lybia, Iraq,yemen… there’s quite a list.
You didnt adress my 4th point which im curious about.

exactly its so funny to listen to these brainwashed idiots oh no this guy is russian propaganda, RT is Russian propaganda, anything Russian is a Russian misinformation! while they themselves soak in endless lies

1 Like

When I don’t care that much about either fighter…I will pick an American over the other countries.

If a fighter is from California,I will normally want him to win.

That’s why I like the Raiders…I was born in Oakland at Highland Hospital.

I’m loyal like that.

1 Like

The difference is that Americans, British, Australians and other “free folk” are able to access the contrary information available all over the interent etc.

Did russia not pass a law where the police can literally stop you in the street, take your phone and go through your messages etc and if they find anything that is contrary to Russian, pro Putin propaganda then you can be arrested?

Isn’t it literally illegal in Russia to refer to the war in the Ukraine as anything other than a “Military exercise” or something like that?

Can’t you be arrested and jailed for protesting and voicing anything contrary to the government propaganda?

You are one dumb motherfucker, all the asinine things that you say about Russia come from you free and democratic western propaganda, nothing of that is remotely true, Russia is probably more free than America at this point

and you have a retarded profile pic, which just proves that you are a retard

https://www.google.com/search?client=ms-android-samsung-gs-rev1&q=lady+arrested+for+protesting+war+on+ukraine&tbm=vid&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiRyNv0w6b_AhXVGYgKHfw1BHgQ0pQJegQICRAB&biw=412&bih=783&dpr=2.63#fpstate=ive&vld=cid:6e674d3c,vid:Q3MoMrX1bog

We could go back and forth abput it, you could call me a retard all you like but at the end of the day a video paints a thousand words.

Btw there are dozens more videos like that showing people being arrested for peaceful protests.