Jon Bones Jones v. a Russian fighter - who does the UG root for?

I’ll also just clarify that I’m not criticising the Russian people here but rather the Russian government.

The only Russian people who piss me off are the ones who live outside of Russia yet still chose to follow the Russian state media and support Putin even though they have access to alternative media sources.

open RT you fucking idiot and show me one thing they lie about, unlike, you know, our free, democratic and soooo independent western media that is lying about Russia and Ukraine in every breath? Russian propaganda my ass. You fucking morons.

1 Like

And weren’t you the retard who tried to bug me that Aleks got too lenient of a sentence, like Russia is corrupt? Remind me, how much time JBJ served for his crimes in the free and so totally non-corrupt America? You guys really think your shit doesn’t stink

America is corrupt, of course it is. Comparing it to Russia is laughable.

But it’s impossible for you to be objective, so I don’t blame you. That fetal alcohol syndrome wasn’t your fault.

1 Like

idk how you saw that as me trying to bug you about aleks’ sentence, that’s just weird from you. I was just talking about it, I guess you’re the kind of guy who thinks everything is an argument or an insult. Maybe you should lighten up. I even said that bullshit sentences are common in every legal system in the world lol.

Yes, all governments are corrupt. Almost all people are capable of being corrupted by money and power so go figure. The difference is, I can go and say that about my government anywhere I like and to anybody without having to worry about the police coming to my door and dragging me away. I don’t think that makes me better than Russian people, I think that makes me more privileged for which i’m grateful.