Jon Jones absolutely unable to hold on to any calf muscle even at HW

Dude walking around looking like a Drum Stick :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

7 Likes

He forgot to inject steroids into his calves.

15 Likes

I want to see him fight Francis, but he will wait until Francis will have done both knees operation

1 Like

“Calves are genetic” says every loser with small calves

It’s simple science. You stretch the muscle at the gym and consume protein. It’s not that difficult

6 Likes

My calves shit on his

Easily the only advantage I have over him in any aspect of life. Physically speaking that is, because I do not beat women

9 Likes

if jones isn’t proof you can’t do much to increase calf size i don’t know what you’re looking for. some people can build their calves. but it’s not the guys who are pratically born without them.

1 Like

calf goat over here

2 Likes

Lmao. My calves are the only muscle group that dudes have stopped me at the gym to talk about

Last month I changed my PFP on Facebook to a pic of me jogging from a 5K I ran and some dude commented “Solid calves”

6 Likes

Fat people have solid calves too.

15 Likes

Season 9 Idk GIF by The Office

Cycling helps, and good calf rises with holding in upper position and being fat

2 Likes

nobody has ever talked about my calves without laughing. they are hopeless.

2 Likes

I’ll never understand this honoerotic obession some guys have with his calves. Fucking weird.

6 Likes

Aren’t you like fucking 5’4’’, you fucking hobbit?

8 Likes

5’7 5’8 at best

1 Like

Spoken like a dude with small calves :joy::rofl:

3 Likes

His leg development in general is god awful

And he looks like shit in that photo. He literally pissed away his prime. At this point I could give a fuck whether he comes back or not

3 Likes

Yeah, you damn well better have big calves or God would have really fucked you. You can always be rich, funny or a good dude to make up for being short.

There’s no coming back from small calves.

3 Likes

You want to rub your dick all over jon’s calf. :laughing:

2 Likes

He retired right when he saw calf kicks become a regular thing. He was like nope, Im out.

7 Likes