Jon Jones absolutely unable to hold on to any calf muscle even at HW

That’s weird as fuck dude lmao

2 Likes

Definitely looked like a pick at first Glance

1 Like

Rampage called them burnt match sticks. He then proceeded to get his ass kicked and complained bout the oblique kicks from those match stick legs

2 Likes

Jones was the one who left that fight on crutches though don’t forget

1 Like

Some things never change. People talked all kinds of shit on Tito when he was champion for having small legs too. Some guys can’t get the idea that fighters have to look like bodybuilders out of their head.

I don’t know but Rampage said his leg is still fucked up from the fight with Jones.

1 Like

I think he should pump some synthol into it. I mean if he did it wouldn’t surprise me

2 Likes

is it possible to calf kick a leg with no calf?

2 Likes

He needs to do nothing but calf raises for 2 months

2 Likes

He needs whatever Levan and Dennis Cyplenkov took to make their hands and fingers become twice the size.

Step one, weigh 300 pounds for twenty years.

3 Likes

Oh man, I had to revisit some classics.

1 Like

thats caused by Myostatin deficiency

Any calf exercises you recommend? I have big quads but pretty small calves and ankles

The best and most important exercise for calves is Smith Machine Calf Raises

Everyone does them, but not everyone does them correctly

You’ll see idiots move to fast and bounce the weight or use their momentum instead of truly using the muscle

1. Go SLOW!!
  2. When extended, hold it for at least one full second
3 Likes

And if you’re really hardcore and want to strengthen your calves then try this one. I warn you though it is a BITCH!!

1 Like

What do you like for smith machine? Light weight and high reps or heavy weight low reps

I do 5 sets total

First 3 sets I do 10 reps each. Then I add 5 more lbs. on both sides and do 6-8 reps

That part is mostly personal preference. The more important keys are what I said above about doing the motion slowly and holding the position at the top for a solid second or two

By the time you finish each set your calves should be burning in a good way of course

1 Like

100 percent

My calves are huge for my size, calf vs calf I wipe the floor with this Earthworm Jim.

1 Like