Jon Jones arrested for DUI!

tmz.com bitches totaled his bentley around a pole.

ttt

God will forgive him but the DMV probably won't

UFC Light Heavyweight champ Jon "Bones" Jones was arrested early this morning for DUI after he totaled his Bentley in upstate New York ... TMZ has learned.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... Jones was involved in an accident at around 5:00 AM in Binghamton, NY. We're told the car -- which Jones crashed into a pole -- was totaled and cops arrested Jones on the scene for DUI.

According to our sources, Jones was taken into custody by Broome County Sheriff and bailed out a few hours later ... by his mom. Jones is from nearby Ithaca.

Uh oh. 
http://www.tmz.com/2012/05/19/jon-jones-ufc-arrested-dui/

haha maybe hashad was right about him.

UFC Light Heavyweight champ Jon "Bones" Jones was arrested early this morning for DUI after he totaled his Bentley in upstate New York ... TMZ has learned.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... Jones was involved in an accident at around 5:00 AM in Binghamton, NY. We're told the car -- which Jones crashed into a pole -- was totaled and cops arrested Jones on the scene for DUI.

According to our sources, Jones was taken into custody by Broome County Sheriff and bailed out a few hours later ... by his mom. Jones is from nearby Ithaca.

oh shit

Hope he's not injured or we'll have to wait forever and a day for him to fight Hendo.

In. Phone Post

im sure ehs a great guy but it always amazes me how these young superstars dont call a cab or get one of their hanger ons to drive him home. im sure blaf will not be happy.

Shit just got real Phone Post

dumb, de dumb dumb

Moran Phone Post

he was just going to church

Well well well.

It's not his fault. God willed it. Phone Post

Lol god helped him do it Phone Post

How would Cecil Peoples score the crash? Phone Post

PAPA ROACH1 - im sure ehs a great guy but it always amazes me how these young superstars dont call a cab or get one of their hanger ons to drive him home. im sure blaf will not be happy.

Agreed. If I'm getting wasted, I'd rather have someone else drive. 

Phone Post