Jon Jones arrested for DUI!

"PSYCHE!"-Jon Jones

Fake ass motherfucker !

I knew he was a arrogant looser. Thats why nobody likes him . With his skills he should have every fan on the planet , but everybody hates his persona/personality/image ! Phone Post

fannypack - Let he who is without sin cast the first stone, I see a lot of stones being cast around these parts. Must be a lot of perfect people here. Shit guys, you didnt realize even christian's make mistakes? We all fall short of the glory didnt you know?

Yes it sucks for Bones what he did and drunk driving is a very serious crime imo, but somehow I feel more then half the idiots here have driven drunk at least once in there life. Also dont forget, this is a very fast pace nation who forgets things very fast like, remember when Rampage went on a Rampage? What he did was way worse then Bones and he still has his sponsors and ufc job. GTFO with all the judgmental hate towards him because he's a christian who effed up.

bunch of hypocritical bullshit.

I'm very distributed by this. Jon, edgy. Edgy. You disappoint, son. How you going to wreck? Phone Post

ShaqNoob - He ruined his own special night this time. Phone Post
Lol Phone Post

MMArijuana - I'm very distributed by this. Jon, edgy. Edgy. You disappoint, son. How you going to wreck? Phone Post
Disturbed.. fucko keyboard Phone Post

In for pics Phone Post

pic.twitter.com/ITDGYixQ

3AM.. is that a TGIFridays?

Hey.... Why'd you put this tree in front of me God?!?! Phone Post

Sketchd - oh shit

^ This ^

lol @ the hypocritical self righteous people here.

First, it was Jones is a Bible thumping fake and then he does something that most other have done numerous times although he unfortunately wrecks his car and those same people are playing the self righteous card.

This place is great!

so cocky

rrg1 - lol @ the hypocritical self righteous people here.

First, it was Jones is a Bible thumping fake and then he does something that most other have done numerous times although he unfortunately wrecks his car and those same people are playing the self righteous card.

This place is great!

most people drive drunk numerous times? maybe that's just you bro

He says all the right things...

Josh Gross ?@JoshGrossESPN

RT @casekeefer Jones on #UFC 145 conference call last month: "You'll never have to worry about me with a DWI or doing something crazy."
smedgling - 
rrg1 - lol @ the hypocritical self righteous people here.

This place is great!

most people drive drunk numerous times? maybe that's just you bro

I would be willing to bet a large amount of money that A LOT of people on here have done it at least ONCE and that's all it takes if not more than that.

You are in absolute denial if you claim otherwise lol.

BTW, I think it is a very stupid thing to do....

Need to say that before people flame me. Hell, the hypocritical self righteous are gonna probably do that anyway lol.

every good man gotta wrestle with the devil.

JON! JON JONES! GO TOTAL YOUR BENTLEY! GAINST THE FENCE! Phone Post

el oh el @ this mockery of a sport. always with the positive headlines.

ENZO007 - Dude snitches on potheads, yet drives drunk....

Correct. He is phony. Phone Post