Jon Jones arrested for DUI!

u gotta assume hashad is sitting back laughing right now , guess he was right about jones. im just glkad noone was hurt per se im sure he will still be a dominant champ but all his past interviews he pretty much sets himself up for huge backlash agaunst him.

UG News: Jones flips car, gets ejected out window and survives. He then proceeded to save a family of fourteen.

Bit strange he was released a few hours later... He couldn't have been that over the limit because they will only deal with him when he is sober... Hmmm Phone Post

rnunz - Ps- big fucking deal. I'm glad he's okay.

I had a very good friend in high school killed by drunk driver, so it's a pretty big fucking deal to me.

You should be glad that the only thing he did was wreck his car, because it could have been a lot worse.

I guess he's really trying to distinguish himself from Rashad Phone Post

PAPA ROACH1 - im sure ehs a great guy but it always amazes me how these young superstars dont call a cab or get one of their hanger ons to drive him home. im sure blaf will not be happy.

Driving drunk and endangering others is a sure sign that he is NOT a great guy.

Elite Hunting - 
PAPA ROACH1 - im sure ehs a great guy but it always amazes me how these young superstars dont call a cab or get one of their hanger ons to drive him home. im sure blaf will not be happy.

Driving drunk and endangering others is a sure sign that he is NOT a great guy.

LoL. eat shit Bonehead.

gif ^

And holy shit at the hate Phone Post

Can't judge him as I have done way worse but hope he is ok the kid is a beast and this will seriously hurt his career or at least the Christian good guy he was portraying Phone Post

@JoshGrossESPN: Spoke to Binghamton PD, they confirmed TMZ's report that Jon Jones was arrested this morning on DUI charges. The investigation is ongoing. Phone Post

Sketchd - "I'm glad the UFC wanted to work with me as well, and I think that they trust that I'll never make them look bad. You never have to worry about me with a DWI or doing something crazy."

Jon Jones, before the Rashad fight.

source; http://www.cagepotato.com/jon-jones-will-be-officially-sponsored-by-the-ufc-against-rashad-evans/

What a fraud. Amazing fighter but total fraud. Phone Post

i agree it is part of gods plan

@arielhelwani: Jon Jones' management team has also confirmed the news of his arrest on suspicion of DUI last night. ... Phone Post

fannypack - Let he who is without sin cast the first stone, I see a lot of stones being cast around these parts. Must be a lot of perfect people here. Shit guys, you didnt realize even christian's make mistakes? We all fall short of the glory didnt you know?

Yes it sucks for Bones what he did and drunk driving is a very serious crime imo, but somehow I feel more then half the idiots here have driven drunk at least once in there life. Also dont forget, this is a very fast pace nation who forgets things very fast like, remember when Rampage went on a Rampage? What he did was way worse then Bones and he still has his sponsors and ufc job. GTFO with all the judgmental hate towards him because he's a christian who effed up.

no u

He ruined his own special night this time. Phone Post

I just checked his twitter and the very last tweet looks like the beginning of the night out. How cool:

https://twitter.com/#!/JonnyBones

I don't think this will be too bad for his rep in the long run as long as he keeps winning. Look how Kobe has come back from those rape charges in Colorado.

Sketchd - "I'm glad the UFC wanted to work with me as well, and I think that they trust that I'll never make them look bad. You never have to worry about me with a DWI or doing something crazy."

Jon Jones, before the Rashad fight.

source; http://www.cagepotato.com/jon-jones-will-be-officially-sponsored-by-the-ufc-against-rashad-evans/

LMAO