Jon Jones Drawing. Plz Check it!

I'd be all over a Jacare print! Where can one purchase these gems? Phone Post

First time seeing your work....well done.

I came. Wheres his tatoo?

Great work as always. Love the subtle acknowledgement that Jesus is his homeboy. Maybe you could add him talking to a cop in the background to get the full fan's perspective on Bonesy. 

Man once again Shoman you deliver. Very impressive... Wheres the Philippians tatt??

Wow! Phone Post

I think this is your best ever work.

Congratulations!

OuTkAsTTTTT69 - I came. Wheres his tatoo?

I don't pay much attention to fighters' tattoos, but I would guess that the tattoo might be recent and the reference photo used was before he got the tattoo. It can be pretty hard to add stuff that's not in the reference photo and keep it looking super realistic.

ttt

He sure has some juicy lips!

You sir have some ridiculous talent. Always a pleasure viewing one of your threads.

u n the other artist, bradu kickass!

nice work. future champ 100%

Great work as usual. Might be getting a print of this one sometime soon! Phone Post

ttt

That's just wicked dude. People like you are the reason I stopped drawing... cuz I realized I have no talent. :p

thats dope

Fade2Bolivian - I don't know much about art, but it sure looks like you know what the fuck you are doing.

Evan you are a badass my friend! Keep up the good work. When I move I am going to have to get one of these. Phone Post

Bueno Excellente!