Jon Jones finished 4 top 10 fighters in 10 months

GOAT.  

That is all.

I was pondering this earlier, he's gonna clean out the division completely and rematching in 2 years.

I dislike Jones, but his talent is undeniable.

That's amazing 

One #1, one #2, and Lyoto was what going into tonight? #3?

Amazing.  

Simply amazing.

I'm not even a Jones fan, but you just can't deny it.

Whether you are rooting for him or against him;  The guy is an absolute treat to watch.

"Yeah, but he didn't hold the door for that old lady. I swear, I'm not a hater."

-Typical Douchenozzle

Best streak in MMA history. Certainly best year in MMA history.

We are watching history here and most fans on the UG are crapping on him ("Wah! He dropped Machida on his face!").  No one else has done what Jones has done in 10 months.  Respect.  

ajsr - I dislike Jones, but his talent is undeniable.

If he makes through three title defenses next year, it wouldn't be out of bounds to call him the LHW GOAT.

An amazing talent. Will most likely go down as the best fighter of this decade.

He is the most dominate fighter ever at this point in his career. His one loss was seconds away from ending when he got careless with a 12-6 elbow which really should be legal. But lets give the guy a chance to fight for a little while longer before the hyperbole comes.

ajsr - I dislike Jones, but his talent is undeniable.

. Phone Post

Best I've ever watched.....

• Wins Contender match

• Wins LHW Title

• Defends Title

• Defends Title second time to become the first LHW Champion since 2006 and Chuck Liddell, to defend the belt more than once.

He's the BEST!!!

AARROOUN-OOund

(Sang to the tune of whatever song that is)

OriginalTUFer - #5 Bader by sub

1 Shogun by KO

4 Rampage by sub

6 Machida by sub

In 10 months.

Who were above Rampage and Machida to make them that low?

The crazy part is that he is still learning. He is soooo new to MMA and these are the results?! Holly crap. What is Jones going to be like in 2 years....or 4 years? Damn.

OriginalTUFer - #5 Bader by sub

1 Shogun by KO

4 Rampage by sub

6 Machida by sub

In 10 months.

Amazing.  damn