“Jon Jones has put on a ton of size”

Seems like a myth to me. Why are people acting like Jon just got on every drug under the sun and put on 10-15 lbs of solid muscle? We have seen him step on the scale at high 220’s on social media completely cut up leading up to his fights. Now he’s a soft 240 and people like chael making podcast after podcast about how he’s a next level human to be able to put on “15 lbs of solid steel”. Most athletes that are 6+ 230 lbs with a 6 pack can be 240 in a month if they consistently eat over maintanence. About 9.8 lbs of that will be fat and fluid. Add in whatever designer steroids Jon been microdosing for years and it’s even easier. 

2 Likes

Pics for reference.

![](upload://xi1qLb6xmLmj2XoqdjNpvR8tWmC.png)

![](upload://s99Rvc1xLekU47hnWIOl3TpLqrq.jpeg)

![](upload://aRiGsM27ytm4ZFE6ZtTd1dct2Ks.jpeg)

![](upload://f5MpXOg9p6TbQiwRMzZhx3PchiF.jpeg)

![](upload://isjAiwuVPwCxbb4rbSbLVS5y98i.jpeg)

His arms shoulders and chest looks bigger now. He needs to put some weight on those chicken legs. Francis seems to be adding leg kicks to his game. 

1 Like

He’ll still be undersized for most of the HWs but not that much.

Look. I really do want to see JBJ vs Ngannou, but since when JBJ is known for his wrestling takedowns? Don’t get me wrong, he has good wrestling, but he’s always been creative and unorthodox, not like a Cormier or Lesnar type of wrestler. Can he really take down Francis?

Every pic posted is clear he’s carrying more fat. We have been seeing pumped up mid weight lifting pics of jbj for years and he never looks like that stepping into the cage. For sure he will step into the cage fuller and bigger at HW though from no weight cut and last minute calorie defect 

2 Likes

Please god let Francis KO jones to bolivia.  Amen.

6 Likes
Sprawl'n'Stall - He'll still be undersized for most of the HWs but not that much.

Look. I really do want to see JBJ vs Ngannou, but since when JBJ is known for his wrestling takedowns? Don’t get me wrong, he has good wrestling, but he’s always been creative and unorthodox, not like a Cormier or Lesnar type of wrestler. Can he really take down Francis?

He took down dc I think he will easily takedown Francis. Stipe isn’t that great of a wrestler. 

TerrySilver -
Sprawl'n'Stall - He'll still be undersized for most of the HWs but not that much.

He took down dc I think he will easily takedown Francis. Stipe isn’t that great of a wrestler. 

I wouldn’t be surprised if he took Francis down but he took down a tired dc up against the cage late in the fight. Wont have that opportunity if Francis takes his head off not finishing a take down early. Stipe took some big damage from those shots while he was trying to get up after his failed takedown. So jbj better finish his shot if he takes one. 

biggest fight of all time

1 Like

I'd love to know the details of his contract. How many fights are left because I guess he doesn't have the Champions clause keeping him obligated anymore.

Vikingknee -
TerrySilver -

I wouldn’t be surprised if he took Francis down but he took down a tired dc up against the cage late in the fight. Wont have that opportunity if Francis takes his head off not finishing a take down early. Stipe took some big damage from those shots while he was trying to get up after his failed takedown. So jbj better finish his shot if he takes one. 

Jones could beat Francis on the feet as well imo.

Calhoon -
Vikingknee -
TerrySilver -

Jones could beat Francis on the feet as well imo.

For sure it’s just risky. He could piece him up 20 times with superior skill/technique and still get knocked out in one punch 

1 Like

does usada screen him more since he has a history of failed tests?

1 Like
ranier wolfcastle -

does usada screen him more since he has a history of failed tests?

He has a TUE for SRT (steroid replacement therapy)

2 Likes