Jon Jones: "Henderson is a one trick pony" (vid)

Card - 
Jon Bones Jones @JonnyBones

Repetition repetition

I can't wait for this guy to hit the point he can't make the 40 lb. drop to LHW and is forced to fight guys he can't bully around.

Wandy, Fedor, Hendo.... last of a dying breed.

Jones wins, again. No one leaves on a stretcher, when's the last time that even happened.
Hendo is an all time great and jones will be too. In my mind he already is.
Jons last 5 fights are a lot more impressive then Dan's. A LOT. Phone Post

tbi0904 - 
dharm - .. said the guy who asked Hendo not to trash talk pre fight. Hes a hypocritical idiot.

That's pretty tame by trash talk standards. Bit of an over reaction by you guys. Phone Post

It's not that it is offensive or anything but if he wants opponents to respect his request to not trash talk then its hypocritical to say such a thing

The jones hate is actually starting to get to a point where I can't go into threads about him anymore and I'm not a jones fan.

We get it, you want him to lose because y'all don't like him.

You don't have to make up stuff about him cutting 40 lbs, being too big, being overrated or that he's terrible person.

Its impossible to have a normal discussion regarding Jones on this forum. Phone Post

GIBB0 - The jones hate is actually starting to get to a point where I can't go into threads about him anymore and I'm not a jones fan.

We get it, you want him to lose because y'all don't like him.

You don't have to make up stuff about him cutting 40 lbs, being too big, being overrated or that he's terrible person.

Its impossible to have a normal discussion regarding Jones on this forum. Phone Post

. Phone Post

Forever12er - Jones wins, again. No one leaves on a stretcher, when's the last time that even happened.
Hendo is an all time great and jones will be too. In my mind he already is.
Jons last 5 fights are a lot more impressive then Dan's. A LOT. Phone Post

Don't bring out the Fedor fanboys. Saying that beating Fedor wasn't an impressive feat will bring tons of ire. Phone Post

When Anderson Silva has no desire to fight you, that just shows how insanely great Jones is.

While no fighter is invincible, Jones may come the closest.

Lazer MMA -
OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 
OneGloveJimmerson - Still………………….That one trick really really really really really works

Yep this is true. I kind of dislike Jones but don't see whats wrong with what he said.

When was the last time Hendo wrestled his way to victory anyways? Phone Post

When he took the SF belt! He was dead without it. It's why he has 3 belts and won 4 tourneys too. Dead without it most of his career.

Ah yes against Babalu. Phone Post

This fucking guy....

He loses fans each time he says somthin...

He will be recognized as the least likable champion of all time

Jones is already the greatest MMA Light Heavy Weight ever...   beating Hendo will cement that.

jon jones....one reason to stream this ufc

this punk isn't getting my money

OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 
Lazer MMA -
OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 
OneGloveJimmerson - Still………………….That one trick really really really really really works

Yep this is true. I kind of dislike Jones but don't see whats wrong with what he said.

When was the last time Hendo wrestled his way to victory anyways? Phone Post

When he took the SF belt! He was dead without it. It's why he has 3 belts and won 4 tourneys too. Dead without it most of his career.

Ah yes against Babalu. Phone Post

Feijao.

He also used wrestling to get Fedor's back. Oh, and he used it in the Shogun fight.

Wait - he's actually used it a lot.

So much hate. Losers can't deal with a dude who is strong willed, a hard worker and knows how to win. They just don't see life the same way. Keep hating on dudes you will never meet, hope it takes you places. Phone Post

He will be glad the Nike deal was done prior to this fight after hendo lays him out Phone Post

true this...

But no matter what sport, what athlete you're always going to get haters.

I see the Bones haters in the same light as the Chael nuthuggers - very vocal prior to a fight, not so vocal after.

OneGloveJimmerson - Still………………….That one trick really really really really really works

I think JJ agrees with that... He didn't have anything but good things to say about DH in this video. He said he's 1-trick, he also described him as a winner... Obviously he knows that "1 trick" works.

The haters are just desperate, and they're going to be even angrier after JJ's next destructive victory over another dominant Pride superstar.

After he crushes Dan, an immense accomplishment, they still won't give him any credit. You just can't take them seriously.

Ughh..

No wonder so many people dislike this dude... Everything he says sounds so insincere and cocky. The guy basically has no personality. 0.

Also hate the way he's putting fighters down at the same time when he's praising their skills. "Hendo is a beast, he's a legend, everyone knows he's a one trick pony, he has that KO power.

I mean creds to the guy for what he's done in the octagon. The kid's a beast, but he definitely won't ever make me a fan.
I'm reallyyy hoping the H-Bomb lands eventhough I'm pretty sure Bones takes it without trouble. Phone Post

SleepBomb -  jake shields took down hendo at will.

Hey! Reality has no place in this discussion. JJ is evil and he sucks and Dan will win, regardless of the facts or common sense.

no filter -
dharm - 
tbi0904 - 
dharm - .. said the guy who asked Hendo not to trash talk pre fight. Hes a hypocritical idiot.

That's pretty tame by trash talk standards. Bit of an over reaction by you guys. Phone Post

It's not that it is offensive or anything but if he wants opponents to respect his request to not trash talk then its hypocritical to say such a thing

if you consider jons comments to be trash talk
do you consider dans comments not too long ago
about jones being green and sloppy(has called him cocky as well)to be trash talk

of course you dont
because haters are a delusional breed

Pretty much what you said. I don't consider what Jones said to be trash talk, he was giving his personal assessment of Dan Henderson. In fact, he's been pretty complimentary of Dan and giving him the respect Hendo has earned. Jones haters, I don't know what to tell you. The kid ain't going anywhere any time soon and he's only getting better. Deal with it. Phone Post

MMA6053 - true this...

But no matter what sport, what athlete you're always going to get haters.

I see the Bones haters in the same light as the Chael nuthuggers - very vocal prior to a fight, not so vocal after.

Haha this.

And lol and flipping out on a fighter for saying something thats pretty true. Phone Post