Jon Jones: "Henderson is a one trick pony" (vid)

Prikaza - 

Ughh..

No wonder so many people dislike this dude... Everything he says sounds so insincere and cocky. The guy basically has no personality. 0.

Also hate the way he's putting fighters down at the same time when he's praising their skills. "Hendo is a beast, he's a legend, everyone knows he's a one trick pony, he has that KO power.

I mean creds to the guy for what he's done in the octagon. The kid's a beast, but he definitely won't ever make me a fan.
I'm reallyyy hoping the H-Bomb lands eventhough I'm pretty sure Bones takes it without trouble. Phone Post

A lot of people like him too. The rest are children who split their time between WWF and MMA. He was completely respectful in this video, and you're still crying.

Hendo is gunna wreck jones. Mark it down. U dont just have the career hendos had by accident. This is gunna be the cherry on top. Phone Post

And dans never been knocked out. So jones will have to do something NO ONE ELSE HAS BEEN ABLE TO DO. Ur an idiot if u think this is gunna be an easy fight. Everytime fans anoint someone unbeatable they show some weakness. Hendo is gunna find it and its gunna be a hell of a fight. Too many noobs think guys are unbeatable when they just arent. Phone Post

shaveit - Hendo is gunna wreck jones. Mark it down. U dont just have the career hendos had by accident. This is gunna be the cherry on top. Phone Post

Haha ud better bet on the fight then.

Betcha wont Phone Post

shaveit - And dans never been knocked out. So jones will have to do something NO ONE ELSE HAS BEEN ABLE TO DO. Ur an idiot if u think this is gunna be an easy fight. Everytime fans anoint someone unbeatable they show some weakness. Hendo is gunna find it and its gunna be a hell of a fight. Too many noobs think guys are unbeatable when they just arent. Phone Post

It will be no diff than the rampage fight if not worse. Just some of that real talk playboy. Phone Post

shaveit - 

And dans never been knocked out. So jones will have to do something NO ONE ELSE HAS BEEN ABLE TO DO. Ur an idiot if u think this is gunna be an easy fight. Everytime fans anoint someone unbeatable they show some weakness. Hendo is gunna find it and its gunna be a hell of a fight. Too many noobs think guys are unbeatable when they just arent. Phone Post

"Everytime fans anoint someone unbeatable they show some weakness."

You're talking about Fedor right?

JBJ has been doing what no one else been able to do. Ask Shogun. The guy Dan fought to a decision. Bones smashed him unmercifully, it was not even a fight. Ask Lyoto... Remember the Lyoto Era?

dustin dustin - 
GIBB0 - 

The jones hate is actually starting to get to a point where I can't go into threads about him anymore and I'm not a jones fan.

We get it, you want him to lose because y'all don't like him.

You don't have to make up stuff about him cutting 40 lbs, being too big, being overrated or that he's terrible person.

Its impossible to have a normal discussion regarding Jones on this forum. Phone Post

So, youre saying we need to grow up, mature and try harder to see the good rather than the bad?

No deal.

You dont gotta like any fighter.

But Jones haters sure are really immature.

He's an amazing talent who i love to watch .....fight. I really dont need a new hero.

GIBB0 - 

The jones hate is actually starting to get to a point where I can't go into threads about him anymore and I'm not a jones fan.

You don't have to make up stuff about him cutting 40 lbs, being too big, being overrated or that he's terrible person.

Its impossible to have a normal discussion regarding Jones on this forum. Phone Post

stonepony - 
OneGloveJimmerson - Still………………….That one trick really really really really really works

I think JJ agrees with that... He didn't have anything but good things to say about DH in this video. He said he's 1-trick, he also described him as a winner... Obviously he knows that "1 trick" works.

The haters are just desperate, and they're going to be even angrier after JJ's next destructive victory over another dominant Pride superstar.

After he crushes Dan, an immense accomplishment, they still won't give him any credit. You just can't take them seriously.

Lol, i was with that until the Pride superstar thing. Hendo is just Hendo. Like the Jones haters, you're trying to turn this into something else.

nobones - 

Winklejohn is going to get Jon Jones knocked out. Phone Post

By doing what?

nobones - 

I never thought I would dislike the greatest UFC LHW champ of all time as much as I do. Phone Post

Too invested in the personalities over their games?

He seems like a pretentious prick but i dont think about Jon Jones the person all that much because Im in awe of his game.

Prikaza - 

Ughh..

No wonder so many people dislike this dude... Everything he says sounds so insincere and cocky. The guy basically has no personality. 0.

Also hate the way he's putting fighters down at the same time when he's praising their skills. "Hendo is a beast, he's a legend, everyone knows he's a one trick pony, he has that KO power.

I mean creds to the guy for what he's done in the octagon. The kid's a beast, but he definitely won't ever make me a fan.
I'm reallyyy hoping the H-Bomb lands eventhough I'm pretty sure Bones takes it without trouble. Phone Post

cocky = no personality?

Wasa-B - 
stonepony - 
OneGloveJimmerson - Still………………….That one trick really really really really really works

I think JJ agrees with that... He didn't have anything but good things to say about DH in this video. He said he's 1-trick, he also described him as a winner... Obviously he knows that "1 trick" works.

The haters are just desperate, and they're going to be even angrier after JJ's next destructive victory over another dominant Pride superstar.

After he crushes Dan, an immense accomplishment, they still won't give him any credit. You just can't take them seriously.

Lol, i was with that until the Pride superstar thing. Hendo is just Hendo. Like the Jones haters, you're trying to turn this into something else.

Not really. I'm a big DH fan. He is one of the GOATs. If he beats JJ, he is the GOAT.

But there are those people, idiots, who pick anybody and everybody that made a name in Pride. They don't actually think DH is going to win, they're just saying it because they think they're supposed to. Same reason they KNEW Rua would smash JJ.

None of them will actually be putting money on it.

Besides the H-bomb, Hendo has shown incredible fight IQ. Slipping out the back door against Fedor was something I've never seen before (and it broke my heart, sniffle) but I would also chalk up his lack of KO or TKO loss to that. He's fought a lot of heavy-handed dudes, it's pretty remarkable no one's caught him.

Dan Henerson is the easiest match up for jone jones stylistically. He's short,very one dimensional and has no reach.

Henderson is happy about taking this fight not because he thinks he could win, though I'm sure he's going in there with bad intentions with the "H" bomb but more to fatten up his bank account. He's at the end of his career and is looking for big money fights.

I just can't see how he's going to deal with jones reach and knees when he's trying to come in to close the distance.

Dan in my opinion is a natural middle weight fighting a guy that probably should be at heavyweight given his large frame.

confusionSay - Besides the H-bomb, Hendo has shown incredible fight IQ. Slipping out the back door against Fedor was something I've never seen before (and it broke my heart, sniffle) but I would also chalk up his lack of KO or TKO loss to that. He's fought a lot of heavy-handed dudes, it's pretty remarkable no one's caught him.

Actually being a one dimensional fighter shows he has bad fight IQ even though I'm sure he has shown slivers of greatness from time to time.

He doesn't submit people , rarely kicks and if he does it's just to set up the h-bomb. He's just goes in there to throw bombs.

shaveit - 

Hendo is gunna wreck jones. Mark it down. U dont just have the career hendos had by accident. This is gunna be the cherry on top. Phone Post

You're delusional. I wish that this was true but Jones fights to smart to get into any punching exchanges with fighters and that is Dan's only chance.

dustin dustin - 
GIBB0 - 

So, youre saying we need to grow up, mature and try harder to see the good rather than the bad?

No deal.

I see what you did there

and I like it

dustin dustin - Im being honest. Im looking for any reason i can find to hate on jones. So what. I wish ill towards him. And?

Hah

Pretty much

disbeliever - The comment about being a one trick pony was not rude. The comment about how it won't look good if a college wrestler takes down an olympic one was clearly to get under Dan's skin in someway

this. Perfect, please talk JBJ PLEASE!