Jon Jones = Not that great

What I see when I see Jon Jones fight is he is very stiff which makes him very likely to get hit with someone with the fighting capability of the greatest out there. He seems very awkward, which means if he gets attacked with a good flurry of connects Jones wouldn't know how to respond to it. Jones is too hesitant, if he wants to make an impact and take away the chance of him getting himself hit he shouldn't hesitate to throw his punches.

End of story.

He's still a work in progress, which is absolutely insane. Phone Post

Yeah you're right. 6 title defenses in a row taking out fucking legends. Who are you comparing him to? Go home you're drunk. Phone Post 3.0

He took out legends of the UFC, lots of streetfighters, gangsters, thugs don't even consider fighting professionally.

This is your site mods, quality stuff these days.

Lol with the government shut down, the trolls come out to play Phone Post

Oh.

Op's trolling= Not that great Phone Post

Horrible

OP I think you dropped your hat...

With such a hard hitting and informative breakdown of his fighting style you have proven your worth sir. Jack Brown better start polishing up his resume because clearly, he's going to be out of a job really fucking soon.
You need to work on both your trolling & your writing because they're absolute shite.

jon jones= human.... your only as good as your last fight, right?

^so Anderson sucks then? Because he got KTFO his last fight Phone Post

Your mom's not that great

MrDrak - What I see when I see Jon Jones fight is he is very stiff which makes him very likely to get hit with someone with the fighting capability of the greatest out there. He seems very awkward, which means if he gets attacked with a good flurry of connects Jones wouldn't know how to respond to it. Jones is too hesitant, if he wants to make an impact and take away the chance of him getting himself hit he shouldn't hesitate to throw his punches.

End of story.
What on earth happened to you as a child to course this to come out of your mind? Phone Post 3.0

What on earth happened to you as a child to course this to come out of your mind? Phone Post 3.0

I agree with you to some extent. Jon jones is awesome, but plodding. I'm amazed people compare him to Anderson silva who moves like a ballerina. Phone Post 3.0

i used to think jones was overrated until THIS fight
he couldnt get gus down who is the best striker in the division, and he found a way unconventionally to beat him. Jones is like the master of a video game, u better be an expert and not make any mistakes or he will beat you. You can not like his personality, but you have to admit the guy is good.

Dumbest thread ever honestly op read a book Phone Post 3.0