Jon Jones out w/ leg injury.

Fuck this i'm done with mma -_- Phone Post 3.0

HE PUSSY, ARE YOU STILL THERE?

Eggbert - On thread where they announced this fight I said jones would have an injury before this fight happened. I guarantee now he will need surgery which will be announced in the next few months and dc will be fighting Gustafson Phone Post 3.0
Lol dorks say this about every Jones fight
He was going to pull out versus Glover, Rashad, Rampage and Chael according to this board.
Your insinuation that he pulled out as a tactic is totally without merit Phone Post 3.0

Morpheus1976 - HE PUSSY, ARE YOU STILL THERE?
I'm here.

Lol Phone Post 3.0

Wish i could say i was shocked Phone Post 3.0

Any pics of jones injury? Phone Post 3.0

RifatSahin - Fuck this i'm done with mma -_- Phone Post 3.0

I'm on the same page as you bruddah. I'm not done. But I'm definitely taking a prolonged vacation. Injuries have ruined the fights I've wanted to see way way way way way too many fucking times.

I didn't want to wait 1 month to see them fight. Now I have to wait fucking 7. IF it even happens now. Lol. I'm so sick of this shit!

WHY CAN'T WE HAVE NICE THINGS???????! Phone Post 3.0

GROUNDnLB - WHY CAN'T WE HAVE NICE THINGS???????! Phone Post 3.0
Lol Phone Post 3.0

Card subject to change... FML

20 bucks says Cormier decides to get knee surgery and all of a sudden Jones gets a fight. Phone Post 3.0

FUCK!! Phone Post 3.0

Charizard - 20 bucks says Cormier decides to get knee surgery and all of a sudden Jones gets a fight. Phone Post 3.0
Ok let's do that..I'll give you 2:1 odds. Phone Post 3.0

T Bag - 
Charizard - 20 bucks says Cormier decides to get knee surgery and all of a sudden Jones gets a fight. Phone Post 3.0
Ok let's do that..I'll give you 2:1 odds. Phone Post 3.0

lol

NawNawNaw - I feel bad for all the people with booked hotels and flights. Phone Post 3.0

Me too, man, me too..

...the fuck?! Phone Post 3.0

Fuck everything. Phone Post 3.0

Card was too good to be true. Something had to happen. Phone Post 3.0

Gotta be shittin me! Phone Post 3.0

I knew this shit was going to happen. I called it on one of these Jones nut hugging threads. Jones is feeling the pressure, and he knows doomsday is fast approaching, aka the day he loses the strap. Good on him to buy himself some time. He can delay the asswhooping, but he is still going to take an asswhooping eventually. I bet he's hoping Dana forces DC to fight Johnson so that he doesn't have to face both. Phone Post 3.0