Jon Jones out w/ leg injury.

Fuck!! Phone Post 3.0

How long is Gus on the shelf for? Can't we go back to the original, proper title fight now instead of this charade?? Phone Post 3.0

Pfffft. Buncha boolshit. Phone Post

raf_269 - Card was too good to be true. Something had to happen. Phone Post 3.0
At least the ufc tried to make it happen. Phone Post 3.0

T Bag - 
Charizard - 20 bucks says Cormier decides to get knee surgery and all of a sudden Jones gets a fight. Phone Post 3.0
Ok let's do that..I'll give you 2:1 odds. Phone Post 3.0

I'll give him 5:1 odds.

Charizard- You put $20 into a trusted mod's paypal account. I'll put $100. If Jones fights prior to January 3rd against an opponent not named Cormier, you win. We can bet more at the same odds if you like.

Deal?

Sad ass shit betting on injuries.

Christ, what has it come to?

Bangs head on desk

DoomFarmer - Sad ass shit betting on injuries.

Christ, what has it come to?

It's not betting on an injury. It's betting on a lack of injury. He's saying Jones is faking it and as soon as Jones finds out DC is out for awhile, Jones will all of a sudden take another fight. I disagree and think Jones will fight on the scheduled day of January 3rd and I'm willing to bet him on it.

Yeah I have a feeling Jones will be very adamant about DC and Gus fighting each other first.

I just recently made a thread that I get nervous anytime I see a story on the UG or other major MMA source regarding a fighter(s) because I've become so paranoid that the story is going to be either about 1. Them getting busted for banned substances or 2. An Injury.

#2 won this time.

ilfirin - Yeah I have a feeling Jones will be very adamant about DC and Gus fighting each other first.

And? Why do you guys get so worked up when he says others should fight? Or guys like Anderson say Sonnen didn't deserve a rematch? Neither of them have ever ducked anyone or have ever sat out due to a contract dispute. Every person to date that Jones has signed to fight, he has fought without hesitation except Hendo. And that's because Dan injured himself and then started losing.

Charizard - 20 bucks says Cormier decides to get knee surgery and all of a sudden Jones gets a fight. Phone Post 3.0
That's fine
As long as it's rumble Phone Post 3.0

BLPorritt - Of fucking course Phone Post 3.0
!!!!!!!!!!!!This!!!!!!!!!!!!! Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post 3.0

ilfirin - Yeah I have a feeling Jones will be very adamant about DC and Gus fighting each other first.
I wouldn't doubt it Phone Post 3.0

RampageFitsLikeAGlove -
ilfirin - Yeah I have a feeling Jones will be very adamant about DC and Gus fighting each other first.

And? Why do you guys get so worked up when he says others should fight? Or guys like Anderson say Sonnen didn't deserve a rematch? Neither of them have ever ducked anyone or have ever sat out due to a contract dispute. Every person to date that Jones has signed to fight, he has fought without hesitation except Hendo. And that's because Dan injured himself and then started losing.
These guys just hate jones mate! They will say anything they can to put him down! They can't say anythig about his mma so they say what ever they can find such as when he gets hurt he is "ducking" just ignore these fools Phone Post 3.0

All Jones wants out of this is to avoid one of the threats lined up for him. He is hoping Dana gets anxious and puts on a number one contender match to avoid facing the killers in his division back to back. What kinda Champ is that? Oh yea the one who was not bold enough to take on a blown up mw in Chael Sonnen on short notice. I wouldn't be surprised if Jackson/Winklejon came up with this plan themselves. Faking injuries is weak, but even worse is to try to insult our intelligence as if we don't notice these "injuries" always happen at the most opportune times. No time like the present for an injury when you have DC, Gus, and Rumble lined up as your next 3 opponents. Phone Post 3.0

KnockoutThoughts - All Jones wants out of this is to avoid one of the threats lined up for him. He is hoping Dana gets anxious and puts on a number one contender match to avoid facing the killers in his division back to back. What kinda Champ is that? Oh yea the one who was not bold enough to take on a blown up mw in Chael Sonnen on short notice. I wouldn't be surprised if Jackson/Winklejon came up with this plan themselves. Faking injuries is weak, but even worse is to try to insult our intelligence as if we don't notice these "injuries" always happen at the most opportune times. No time like the present for an injury when you have DC, Gus, and Rumble lined up as your next 3 opponents. Phone Post 3.0

Too obvious...no one's that stupid. Good try though.

RifatSahin - Fuck this i'm done with mma -_- Phone Post 3.0
Really? Because somebody got hurt? Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_Nightkap - Phone Post 3.0

WTF is that? Funny shit man