Jon Jones vs Cain Velasquez, How would it go down?

Prime Cain, Jones or any versions past and present of themselves, who do you think would come out on top?

Sea level Cain murders pretty much everyone

4 Likes

Prime Sea level Cain is probably the worst possible matchup for JBJ.

5 Likes

Not unless his aim gets a lot better…

11 Likes

america burn GIF

9 Likes

Gotta see more from HW jones before making a pick

2 Likes

Jones arms are twice the length of Cain’s.

2 Likes

Cain wouldn’t be able to outwrestle Jones. Thus it would be determined on the feet.

Cain was easy to hit standing up, as evidence in the JDS/Werdum/Kongo fights. Jon would kick, punch and elbow him to the win.

2 Likes

Prime Cain in full on rape mode could easily TKO Jon

2 Likes

How do you think he would do vs DC?

ask josh thompson. says it wasn’t even close. cain all day.

2 Likes

Prime Cain fucks up anybody at HW today

3 Likes

I was never that high on Cain. Partly, because his chin seemed suspect, but mostly because he was injured so often. He never got any momentum.

He had 10 fights in the last 10 years of his career. 3 were against JDS. 2 vs Bigfoot Silva.

He only had 5 other opponents in 10 years. - Francis/Werdum/Browne/Brock/Big Nog.

The real answer to the question, is that Cain probably wouldn’t be available. He would have a torn rotator cuff, or a blown out knee.

I don’t mean to hate on Cain, obviously. Just talking in fighting career terms.

3 Likes

LHW version of Jones gets it done let alone at HW.

Please stop beating teh drums of sea level cain being indestructible outside his stupid training injuries.

2 Likes

Exactly right. The guys Cain beat weren’t Jon Jones and lets not forget what Jon did to Cain’s training partner, DC

2 Likes

If I had to bet I’d put my money on Jones.

I think he’d destroy DC as well. DC himself said so

1 Like

DC was being diplomatic.

2 Likes

DC always talks of Cain in high regards. He obviously loves him.

It’s like people believe he would had been Fedor 2.0 if he had not have gotten injuries.

1 Like

DC is a better wrestler than Cain. How does Cain beat DC? By striking? Cain was always easy to hit.

2 Likes