Jon Jones Vs OSP

BrckNoHitBk - 

Seems like there wasn't many choices between fighters already booked or injured.

AJ already posted that he's been training in case this happened, how could this fight not go to him? it's bullshit, egghead and jones just wanted an easy fight.

No disrespect to OSP but this fight is so disappointing. Phone Post 3.0

Crystal Meth Jesus -
Dick Niaz - 
Crystal Meth Jesus - Stupid. I guess it's better than Jones not fighting. Should have picked a HW

Is it better? I would prefer waiting to see Jones / DC at a later date. It's not like Jones / OSP will break records, so move Mighty Mouse to headline try and get another name on the card and move Jones / DC to 200 where it belongs.

Yes. I'm so tired of the best fighting 1-2 times a year.
This - besides the only other positive I can think of is that he hasnt fought osp yet. Itll be a new name on his record Phone Post 3.0

cfv - What's his rank? 7-10? Phone Post 3.0
Think Dana said 6 Phone Post 3.0

Jhay - 
BrckNoHitBk - 

Seems like there wasn't many choices between fighters already booked or injured.

AJ already posted that he's been training in case this happened, how could this fight not go to him? it's bullshit, egghead and jones just wanted an easy fight.

Well then Dana just straight up lied on ESPN when he said Rumble just had mouth surgery and couldn't even wear a mouth piece for 3 more weeks

Crystal Meth Jesus - 
BrckNoHitBk - 

You really believe that? Lol

Really? Ok let's go through the rankings. OSP is 8th

7 and 6th are fighting in a couple weeks.

5th just got KTFO

4th - No clue why not Gus

3rd- Dana said Rumble just had surgery.

2nd- DC

So outside of Gus who else is there? Explain....

wow talk about a let down. ill be skipping 197

Too bad no Rumble

Yawn

BrckNoHitBk - 
Crystal Meth Jesus - 
BrckNoHitBk - 

You really believe that? Lol

Really? Ok let's go through the rankings. OSP is 8th

7 and 6th are fighting in a couple weeks.

5th just got KTFO

4th - No clue why not Gus

3rd- Dana said Rumble just had surgery.

2nd- DC

So outside of Gus who else is there? Explain....

Jon Jones did say he was up for a heavy weight fight. Mark hunt threw his name in the bag actually.

The match making lately has fucking blown a 1000 horse cocks thanks UFC Phone Post 3.0

Barf me out

Gag me with a spoon

LET ME TELL YOU GUYS SOMETHING - THESE GUYS HATE EACH OTHER! OSP HAS WANTED THIS FIGHT FOR A LONG TIME, AND NOW HE'S FINALLY GOT IT. THIS KID IS THE ONLY ONE THAT STEPPED UP FOR THIS FIGHT. NO ONE ELSE CAME FORWARD. - Dana Phone Post 3.0

I'll be so happy of OSP wins this fight. Phone Post 3.0

BrckNoHitBk - 
Jhay - 
BrckNoHitBk - 

Well then Dana just straight up lied on ESPN when he said Rumble just had mouth surgery and couldn't even wear a mouth piece for 3 more weeks

Unless this mouth injury happened yesterday and then he had surgery the same day, something is fishy

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/3/30/11334944/kamaru-usman-teammate-anthony-johnson-is-ready-just-in-case-jon-jones

OSP is such a waste of talent. He needs to get his head out of his ass and get to a real camp or else he'll never be a real contender. Him getting this fight is bullshit Phone Post 3.0

"We tried to set up a super fight with Jones and GSP but we couldn't come to terms so we got the next best thing.... OSP!"

Dana Phone Post 3.0

I've been wanting to see this match up for years!
I'm excited for this shit... Phone Post 3.0

I want to be excited for this, but I'm not. It'll be good to see Jon back, and see him knock off whatever rust he may have. Jon feeling the cage again before the DC rematch.. Damn. The beating he'll put on DC may end up being some kind of violation of his probation.

Jhay - 
BrckNoHitBk - 
Jhay - 
BrckNoHitBk - 

Unless this mouth injury happened yesterday and then he had surgery the same day, something is fishy

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/3/30/11334944/kamaru-usman-teammate-anthony-johnson-is-ready-just-in-case-jon-jones

Yeah I'm starting to see all these interviews being posted. Fuck, something is definitely up.